Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Fury- Chisora II, Sanders-Eubank & undercards RbR discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Fury UD. Both guys need a win right now.

Comment

Only reason the fights in question is Furys inactivity. Chisora is ****!

Comment

If Chisora is in great shape I expect a decision win for him. He has a lot more experience on the big stage. He went 12 rounds with Vitali Klitschko giving him a very tough fight, he unofficially beat Helenius. Losing by KO to the Hayemaker is nothing to be sniffed at.

Fury's biggest fight on the world stage is against Steve Cunningham, he got dropped by Cunningham in the first 2 rounds. This is why I think a fully fit Chisora will win.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
          If Chisora is in great shape I expect a decision win for him. He has a lot more experience on the big stage. He went 12 rounds with Vitali Klitschko giving him a very tough fight, he unofficially beat Helenius. Losing by KO to the Hayemaker is nothing to be sniffed at.

Fury's biggest fight on the world stage is against Steve Cunningham, he got dropped by Cunningham in the first 2 rounds. This is why I think a fully fit Chisora will win.
          vitali was old shot and fighting with one good arm. chisora is garbage imo. fury isnt alot better but he should still take another ud win

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Only reason the fights in question is Furys inactivity. Chisora is ****!
            Often wonder why you bother posting in HW threads. All you do is talk down the division.

Comment

I wonder why this fight is being buried so deep on ESPN3.com in the states?

Comment

This fight and card will be much much better than Matchrooms shame ppv last night.

Comment

Originally posted by louisg View Post
                  This fight and card will be much much better than Matchrooms shame ppv last night.
                  I very much doubt the main event will be anything other than poor,did you see the first fight ? It was awful.Eubanks vs Saunders should be an entertaining affair though.

I enjoyed the DeGale fight yesterday.shame we got another British premature stoppage,Warren and Hearn are crooks.

Comment

Great to see that Chisora is in good shape. Tyson is and should be the slight favorite but I see this as a 50/50 fight. I have a gut feeling that Chisora will score a KO win. No matter the outcome tomorrow....This fight will be entertaining.

Comment

Saunders will win and so will Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X