Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko Vs Nicholas Walters, Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasyl Lomachenko Vs Nicholas Walters, Who wins?

This fight needs to be made. Will be a huge test for Lomachenko. Both are very likeable guys as well, so it's hard to route for one over the other. But I have Lomachenko winning (too much skill). Maybe by KO if Walters decides at some point he needs to really press Lomachenko if he finds himself losing on points... I see Loma being too slick and having better movement and possibly catching Walters. But Walters will definitely test his chin like never before.
    Loma via KO
    7.59%
    Loma via Decision
    58.23%
    Walters via KO
    17.72%
    Walters via Decision
    8.86%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Undecided
    7.59%

I haven't seen enough of Walters. Has he ever been a clincher? If he hugs Lomachenko he'll win. If he doesn't Lomachenko will outbox the hell out of him.

Comment

i don't think walters's pressure is effective enough to pin down lomachenko. he's so dangerous that loma probably needs a couple more fights to hone his skills first though

Comment

Lomachenko Decision.

Comment

I'm not sure if Walters is a big clincher/hugger... I don't think he is... But he does have a great jab, long arms, and some pretty decent speed. With that said, I still don't see Walters winning a war of the jabs with Loma... Loma is very, very quick (people don't realize this)... with incredible movement and skill judging distance...But Walters does have some serious, dangerous power... I mean, he knocked out Donaire, something that Rigo couldn't do... You gotta respect that... Whoever wins, this is definitely one of those fights where the fans win...

Comment

Vasya will not stand and trade with Walters but rather outbox him in and out so it would be difficult for Walters to really show his power. Loma has a damn solid chin too, don't worry about that, so he could take a good shot. Loma UD, but this will be a great fight if made!

Also, if someone wants to sig bet me for this fight (if it gets made), let me know by PM.
            Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 10-19-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Walters beats him. Power and reach is too much for him. Not like feather fisted midget Russell jr

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Walters beats him. Power and reach is too much for him. Not like feather fisted midget Russell jr
                I'm with him. I'll take the seasoned pro with more more reach and a tedious jab and lets not forget about the power.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  I like both fighters I would like to see if Walter can move forward with a top notch athletically gifted boxer !! But the kid knowledge of tactical punches is amazing

Comment

Lomo***uals unite!! Have to go with my boy Loma. Walter is BIG and his reach is ridiculous but Loma is just soooo skilled, sofast, so precise that he somehow pulls out a victory. This fight makes my mouth water.

Comment

Working...
                    X