Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko Vs Nicholas Walters, Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Loma Beats walters does he enter the p4p list, Also im thinking this is going to on Canelo-cotto undercard

Comment

One thing is for sure #1Assassin, that man in your avatar will wait in the dark until someone is brave enough to test their "light"... But I don't see anyone outshining Rigo, not even Loma...

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        If Loma Beats walters does he enter the p4p list, Also im thinking this is going to on Canelo-cotto undercard
        He only gets on the p4p list if he beats Rigo... But it would GREAT to see this fight on a Canelo-cotto PPV...

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          i think loma has the style to beat him (even though i said the same thing about donaire). i got to go with walters though, he proved himself much more. russell was the most untested fighter to get a title shot in years and loma lost to salido. he got a tough break with the low blows for sure, none the less i dont see how either salido or russell see the final bell with donaire let alone walters. nonito is a level above anyone loma has fought, yet walters disposed of him in much more impressive fashion.

loma has a some terrific boxing skills, talent and he has shown he can be durable as well. but i have to say i was underwhelmed with his last two performances, walters on the other hand blew me away with his destruction of a guy who was considered the number 3 p4p fighter in the world only a few fights ago. a man who beat countless champions and only came up short in his second fight and against the supreme rigondeaux, until last night.

loma is no rigondeaux, he gets hit quite a bit. he is a tremendous offensive fighter but his defense isnt anything extraordinary, walters will get to him for sure. i dont think he will knock him out but i think he will put a beating on him and win a decision.
          Where do people get that from, Russel couldnt land more than 10 punches per round and solido only landed low blows

Comment

Where do people get that from, Russel couldnt land more than 10 punches per round and solido only landed low blows
            Yeah, Russell was firing off that jab like a machine gun but kept landing short, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
              One thing is for sure #1Assassin, that man in your avatar will wait in the dark until someone is brave enough to test their "light"... But I don't see anyone outshining Rigo, not even Loma...
              I think their closely athletically gifted but Loma has that size difference

Comment

hell no.

walters may be close but he isnt even on the p4p list yet himself. the only other real win loma has is against russell jr who beat literally nobody. throw a loss in there against a guy who is solid but far from great and i dont see how thats p4p material.

if he beat walters he will have proved himself following the salido loss, but he will still be far from p4p. without avenging that loss directly he would have to basically clean out the division imo.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                  Yeah, Russell was firing off that jab like a machine gun but kept landing short, lol.
                  I know ive seen alot of people say that and i dont think thats true, Also people underestimate Lomachenkos power, If he fought 20 tomato cans he would have 20 KOs

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    hell no.

walters may be close but he isnt even on the p4p list yet himself. the only other real win loma has is against russell jr who beat literally nobody. throw a loss in there against a guy who is solid but far from great and i dont see how thats p4p material.

if he beat walters he will have proved himself following the salido loss, but he will still be far from p4p. without avenging that loss directly he would have to basically clean out the division imo.
                    Well thats his plan and it looks like Loma's camp is already talking a solido rematch

Comment

I think their closely athletically gifted but Loma has that size difference
                      True, but Rigo has the speed advantage and counters like a demon out of hell. Also I heard Rigo spars Welters but I'm sure it's common practice to spar those in higher weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X