Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko Vs Nicholas Walters, Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you guys even watch the Salido/Lomachenko fight???

Walters absolutely destroys Lomachenko, absolutely destroys him.

Comment

Originally posted by AVDB View Post
      Fixed that for you to better reflect what you mean to say
      Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      bullseye, you got it!
      Is that right??

Comment

Walters defence isn't exactly perfect, his jab is good, I can agree with that, but Loma will neutralize it with his great head movement. Also Lomachenko's jab is even better than Walters.

Obviously Walter's power could make a diffrence but like I said Lomachenko's defence is too good. Donaire had Walters on ***** street and Vasyl's got enough pop to take him out in rounds 10-12 maybe even eariler with a bodyshot.

My pick: Lomachenko by late stoppage.

Walters is good. Loma is just great.

Comment

I think Walters is too much for a still learning Lomachenko. Maybe Loma's next fight changes my mind.

Comment

Walters is a beast at that weight class. Also his style is perfect for the pros. Lomachenko is an amateur at heart and that will forever remain with him. Walters catches Lomachenko at some point and puts him down a few times and possibly TKOs him.

Comment

I hope they don't ruin another great prospect on Loma. Walters look solid right now and showed to be smart in the ring. He will be very dangerous for Loma.

Keep Loma away from Walters for now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Walters defence isn't exactly perfect, his jab is good, I can agree with that, but Loma will neutralize it with his great head movement. Also Lomachenko's jab is even better than Walters.

Obviously Walter's power could make a diffrence but like I said Lomachenko's defence is too good. Donaire had Walters on ***** street and Vasyl's got enough pop to take him out in rounds 10-12 maybe even eariler with a bodyshot.

My pick: Lomachenko by late stoppage.

Walters is good. Loma is just great.

I'm not too sure about that. I'm picking Loma by close decision but I don't think he has enough pop to badly hurt Walters. Gary Russell Jr looked like an undersized midget compared to Loma and Loma hit him with everything but the kitchen sink and couldn't even drop him. I can't imagine Russell coming close to lasting the distance against Walters.

Comment

Some things to consider:

Both Loma and Walters have power. Walter's defense isn't as a good as Loma's, and Walter's wasn't able to avoid Donaire's power and got hit flush. I imagine that Loma hits just as hard as Donaire and is BETTER at finding openings and keeping up a tight defense in the process. Loma has proved he can keep up a strong pace all 12 rounds, can Walter's say the same?

With that said, Walter's also proved he has a good chin and he is willing to trade. He has speed and power and often lands big clean punches in these exchanges. But Loma also proved he has a good chin in the Salido fight. But Salido isn't nearly the athlete that Walter's is.

A Loma-Walter's matchup pits two extremely naturally talented ATHLETES against each other... People say that Walter's is more "seasoned" but, JUST like the case with Gary Russel Jr, Lomachenko will be his biggest challenge to date... So, it's funny that all these seasoned pros find in Loma their biggest challenge...Of course, Walter's will also be Loma's biggest challenge(until, or if ever, he fights the KING Rigo)

Also, as previously mentioned, because this is such fan favorite fight, the onus is on HBO and Top Rank to market this fight to its full potential... I would love to see at least one HBO 24/7 series(although that is probably asking too much)...

And let's not forget that Loma was ringside at the Walters-Donaire fight sizing him up.

Loma also continues to improve with every fight. Both men have a lot to prove as they get closer to being star attractions.

War Loma if it happens.

Comment

If this fight happens next, I would put my money on Loma by decision. I just think he has all the tools to beat Walters.

Comment

i think loma has the style to beat him (even though i said the same thing about donaire). i got to go with walters though, he proved himself much more. russell was the most untested fighter to get a title shot in years and loma lost to salido. he got a tough break with the low blows for sure, none the less i dont see how either salido or russell see the final bell with donaire let alone walters. nonito is a level above anyone loma has fought, yet walters disposed of him in much more impressive fashion.

loma has a some terrific boxing skills, talent and he has shown he can be durable as well. but i have to say i was underwhelmed with his last two performances, walters on the other hand blew me away with his destruction of a guy who was considered the number 3 p4p fighter in the world only a few fights ago. a man who beat countless champions and only came up short in his second fight and against the supreme rigondeaux, until last night.

loma is no rigondeaux, he gets hit quite a bit. he is a tremendous offensive fighter but his defense isnt anything extraordinary, walters will get to him for sure. i dont think he will knock him out but i think he will put a beating on him and win a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X