Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon's Contracts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone should take him to court as the contract doesn't look enforceable.

Comment

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
      I guarantee you that after Floyd Mayweather's contract is up with CBS/Showtime, he'll leave Al Haymon and I think eventually Floyd will sign a 2 to 3 fight contract with HBO since they'll have the money and legacy fights waiting for him. Could we see Pacquiao, Pacquiao II & Golovkin?

You just made me cum #NO****

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Someone should take him to court as the contract doesn't look enforceable.
        Yeah, it looks kind of restrictive with overbroad terms but I think it taking him to court would require one of his clients being dissatisfied and most of them are either wholly satisfied or just follow him blindly.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        You should at least have something to suggest your opinion is fair. Nothing I have seen suggests this was the case.

Haymon isn't the reason for the cold war. He has every right to pursue his interests. I can understand why HBO refused to do business with him-but that doesn't make what al is doing wrong or bad.

Haymon had a plan and is executing it. If it works, its better for all of us. If it doesn't-then we can all still benefit if the fights we want are made.
        The current one? GBP and Top Rank are working together, Haymon fighters not.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 10-14-2014, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Yeah, it looks kind of restrictive with overbroad terms but I think it taking him to court would require one of his clients being dissatisfied and most of them are either wholly satisfied or just follow him blindly.

The current one? GBP and Top Rank are working together, Haymon fighters not.
          All I said was Haymon didn't start it-and he didn't. HBO to my knowledge hasn't changed its position relative to Haymon fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            All I said was Haymon didn't start it-and he didn't. HBO to my knowledge hasn't changed its position relative to Haymon fighters.
            There was a reason they cut him off though, old management was strong-armed and it damaged their brand, so they said no more....honestly, the more about this dude that comes to light, the less you can blame them for that decision IMO

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz82 View Post
              There was a reason they cut him off though, old management was strong-armed and it damaged their brand, so they said no more....honestly, the more about this dude that comes to light, the less you can blame them for that decision IMO
              How did he damage their brand? He did no more damage than ARum or anyone else did. If there was any damage, HBO damaged their own brand themselves,lets place blame where it belongs.

I can understand not putting Haymon fighters on once it became clear he was going to work with showtime to try and make them the #1 boxing network.

Comment

So Matthysse and Maidana would have got the Garcia and Broner/FMJ fights without signing with Haymon? You'll probably argue in the affirmative, but I sincerely doubt they would.
                Robert Guerrero and Victor Ortiz both landed a Mayweather fight without signing to Al Haymon. But they ended up signing with Haymon later, like a year or two years later.

Also Paulie Malignaggi fought Adrien Broner without signing to Haymon. But like Guerrero and Ortiz, Malignaggi ended up signing with Haymon later. Malignaggi particularly noticed that Haymon fighters were getting much more money, and was demanding Golden Boy pay him the money that Haymon fighters get. Next thing you know, he ends up signing with Haymon.

Comment

So Matthysse and Maidana would have got the Garcia and Broner/FMJ fights without signing with Haymon? You'll probably argue in the affirmative, but I sincerely doubt they would.

Footage of Malignaggi publicly telling the world that Haymon fighters get top dollar, while fighters not signed to him do not.

Comment

The Big **** defending uncle Al is priceless. It's hilarious a boxing avisor/manager actually has fanboys

Comment

arum is a saint compared to slave owner al gaymon.

Comment

Working...
                      X