Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Viktor Postol Agreement Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight

Comment

very good fight, Postol has come up the hard way and earned this. He is big at the weight though and will cause Garcia problems with his dimensions but a lack of any meaningful punching power hurts Postol's chances. I think DG wins this one.

edit: good faith agreement doesn't sound hopeful lol

Comment

Al haymon make it happen.

Comment

Just read the article again, this fight aint happening next lmao. "Generate the best opportunities for the fighters". WTF?

What other opportunities other than the fight against each other? ****ing Haymon and his BS once again.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            very good fight, Postol has come up the hard way and earned this. He is big at the weight though and will cause Garcia problems with his dimensions but a lack of any meaningful punching power hurts Postol's chances. I think DG wins this one.

edit: good faith agreement doesn't sound hopeful lol
            Postol looked like he had decent power against Aydin.

Comment

All my points on Postol

Comment

Idk how to even feel about this. I don't give two ****s about Postol tbh. I would rather see Danny go to ww and fight some top guys there. After Danny smashes this dude, I better not here any of y'all trashing him since y'all are loving this fight for some reason. It's solid don't geh me wrong but it wasn't on my wish list.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                  Just read the article again, this fight aint happening next lmao. "Generate the best opportunities for the fighters". WTF?

What other opportunities other than the fight against each other? ****ing Haymon and his BS once again.
                  Exactly. That sounded nothing like the fight being made.

Comment

Terrible match up for Swift

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                      How are people excited for this fight with thurman, porter, bradley, peterson, manny out there. His last 3 fights are herrera, salka and postol
                      Postol is a great fighter. You just want to complain about something.

Shut the **** up.

Comment

Working...
                      X