Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Viktor Postol Agreement Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me crazy, but judging by those quotes it sounds like they reached an agreement not to fight. Not right away anyway.

Comment

Postal got this in the bag

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        The comments about Postol being a dangerous opponent just show how dumb fans are and how fans overrate "undefeated" fighters... Postol is 30 hasn't fought anyone of notoriety

You guys suck anyone who is undefeated..but too bad undefeated fighters = usually robbed an opponent at some point in their careers or never fought any real challengers...

Danny Garcia "Undefeated" = really lost to Herrera, fights tune up after tune up

Floyd Mayweather "Undefeated" = clearly lost to Castillo the first time, clearly ducks tough southpaws and Margaritos.

Viktor Postol = fought all cab drivers and a washed up Chop-chop
        Oh quit *****ing. This is a damn good fight

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Call me crazy, but judging by those quotes it sounds like they reached an agreement not to fight. Not right away anyway.
          Yea I didn't read it before. Sounds just like when he said wilder an stiverne is signed. Well see

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Viktor Postol = fought all cab drivers and a washed up Chop-chop
            Whilst I broadly agree with you, he beat Lundy too who has some good wins himself.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Yeah, it sounds very fishy. But it's better that everyone thinks they're going to fight because it will pressure them if they try to back out.

The language used does leave it open to interpretation and why leave it open if the fight is made?

Comment

nobody saw this coming, good fight. will it happen this year? i hope so, we need to end the year the best way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Whilst I broadly agree with you, he beat Lundy too who has some good wins himself.

Yeah, it sounds very fishy. But it's better that everyone thinks they're going to fight because it will pressure them if they try to back out.
                It sounds to me like they're chasing another fight and Postol is the fall back option. If that's the case then, hopefully, it's a fight we actually want to see. Wishful thinking maybe.

Comment

I like this fight. Yeah Postol isn't proven, but I like what I've seen of him so far.

Comment

Sweet! Great matchup here. Like other posters have said - props to Garcia for taking this fight, as it's a high risk, low reward fight.

Postol has that lanky, skinny, fight to the bone type style. High work-rate, lots of jabs, dictating range, shooting 2's, 2-3's, 2-5-2's, and 6's off the jab.

Perfect for Garcia to have chances to time, though; and come over the top with that overhand right, or sweep that left hook across that he turns over perfectly parallel to the floor... Garcia got them sleepy fists...

Comment

Saw postols last fight and wasnt impressed, hes kind of slow and his power isnt that good, i also noticed he leaves himself too open when he throws punches do that will give garcia a chance to land his no look hook,i think people are making too much of postol

Comment

Working...
                      X