Joshua-Bakhtov, Lee Selby & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Price - Joshua doesn't need to happen.

No matter what anyone says about Price, his right hand is deadly. Outside of Klitschko, I'd probably say he's the hardest puncher of anyone. It's sickening.
    did you see Price getting interviewed ringside? he was saying Joshua's getting moved along too fast if he gets to fight him and knows he could knock him out

the crowd booed though when Hearn brought up the idea of a Joshua-Price fight?!

Comment

• Would Tony Thompson be a good fight for Joshua or is it too risky after what happened with Price?

Would show a lot if he can finish Thompson after what happened with Price.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        this fight and the last prove that joshua doesn't have much power. he was hitting his tomato can opponents flush and they took his shots pretty well before eventually getting stopped.
        Give over. You sound so pathetic

Charr would be interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          this fight and the last prove that joshua doesn't have much power. he was hitting his tomato can opponents flush and they took his shots pretty well before eventually getting stopped.
          "Doesn't have much power"?

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
            did you see Price getting interviewed ringside? he was saying Joshua's getting moved along too fast if he gets to fight him and knows he could knock him out

the crowd booed though when Hearn brought up the idea of a Joshua-Price fight?!
            I didn't see it no. I didn't even see the fight. Relying on you guys to bring me the news.

I just don't think a price fight makes sense for either guy, both of whom I'm a big fan of.

If I was Hearn I'd try and get him some fights in America. Get him some exposure there. He doesn't need the Price, Chisora, Fury fights right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
              Give over. You sound so pathetic

Charr would be interesting
              wilder has power. when he hits guys flush they go down, even when he doesn't hit them flush they get hurt. joshua was landing shot after shot and couldn't get the last 2 tomato cans down. he better rely on those great boxing skills that stole him the gold medal with a bunch of gift decisions lol

Comment

• I think Joshua would brutally KO Price.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Out of the guys on Fringe world level, I think Chisora is one of the only guys who'll give Joshua rounds.

I also think it's a bad match up for joshua, but one he'll need to get through before moving on.
                  eddie chambers doesnt have a belt but i bet he could teach joshua a thing or too.

Comment

• I would love to see Joashua fight David Haye. That would be some test!

Comment

• Fury is all about chasing Wlad, bur realistically he should have his eyes on Josuha.

Wlad should start thinking about retirement. He has nothing left to prove. Maybe to take on Wilder/Fury and calling it.

Joshua/Fury would be a beauty! maybe in 18 months..

Comment

Working...
                      X