Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO - Hahha, Pacquiao playing Basketball with legit players

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha this gave me a good laugh, Pac is so trash in hoop, and yet he's doing this Jackie Moon shit

Comment

Pac is most likely not good at anything but Boxing. LOL

Comment

, damn Pacquiao sucks. He looks like he thinks he's Kobe Bryant too, .

Comment

watching pac playing basketball is as boring as watching fraud inside the squared ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            basket lol I liek the sport till the last minute then they play how mayweather fights, fouling and running around to kill the clock.
            It's like watching FLoyd score two baskets in the first quarter, then run out the clock for the rest of the game so he can keep his lead. I dont get how people like watching that either, waste of money.

Pacquiao is just doing what he likes to do, and thats play. Can't be mad at that.

Comment

Lmao

This is so funny for multiple reasons

1. Manny sucks at basketball

2. Manny shows he is an idiot and doesn't keep his discipline on defense as they are playing a zone and he goes all over the place, totally out of position

3. Manny shows he is an idiot by not knowing the shot clock

4. Manny can't dribble yet keeps going behind his back only to lose control and turn it over repeatedly

5. He is the coach

6. He was their 1st round draft pick

7. He is a politician

8. There was like 40 people in the crowd, my high school draws more people and they don't have the worlds first congressmen/boxer/singer/actor/baller/coach on the team

Comment

He's terrible, I would make this dude look stupid on the court and I only played competitive ball in HS.Why does he keep doing the behind the back dribble? it's so predictable the way he does it, that's why Tim Bradley easily stole the ball off of him. STick to boxing Manny! lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Why does EVERY Manny thread have to some how mention Floyd?
                  Because Manny is irrelevant without Floyd.

Comment

Manny should apply the same principles of cherry picking weak opposition he uses in boxing to basketball so he can become an MVP and the player of the decade.

Comment

Lol damn you despise the **** out of Manny, don't you. Don't lie now, if Pac-man died in a car crash tomorrow you'd pop the champagne.

Comment

Working...
                      X