No announcement yet.

VIDEO - Hahha, Pacquiao playing Basketball with legit players

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO - Hahha, Pacquiao playing Basketball with legit players

I can't help but laugh at his midget size compared to them. No wonder he doesn't care about fighting taller fighters. He's used to it on the court, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XXNWVJWAyA

Why exactly is this funny or even relevant?? he ****ing sucks at basketball...no argument at all he is terrible

Comment

Pac sucks at basketball, hes an embarassment to pba tbh....real talk...i have nephews who play better than him in middleschool...

Comment

basket lol I liek the sport till the last minute then they play how mayweather fights, fouling and running around to kill the clock.

Comment

****ing LOL. real life jackie moon. Its crazy what you can do with money and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            basket lol I liek the sport till the last minute then they play how mayweather fights, fouling and running around to kill the clock.
            Why does EVERY Manny thread have to some how mention Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              ****ing LOL. real life jackie moon. Its crazy what you can do with money and power.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Why exactly is this funny or even relevant?? he ****ing sucks at basketball...no argument at all he is terrible
                He does....pac in b ball is like floyd in public relations.....

And before you ask whats does this have to do with floyd?... Nothing..

Comment

Pacquiao is the man for real. If I was a GM owner, I would draft him with the first pick as well just because of the respect I have for him. He's got some skills too, the problem is his size but I'm positive he could adapt like Muggsy Bogues did if it was his full time job. He's got the speed and handles.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Why does EVERY Manny thread have to some how mention Floyd?
                    Damn , i knew this question was comin,lol..

How about gettin used to it larry, they go hand in hand like yin&yang, peanutbutter&jelly....floyd is the d1kk & pac is the balls, you cant have this backwards now....
                    Last edited by puga; 10-10-2014, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X