No announcement yet.

whos piss poor stamina will go out first Canelo or Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
    Then why were those guys fresher than cotto late. They were involved in those brutal fights. Cotto fades man he doesn't flat out gas but he fades. I don't know how you cant see it.
    He may fade but what fighter doesn't... No one is as fresh as they were round 1

I just don't think it's fair to say cotto has "piss poor" stamina..

I think cotto isn't that durable and doesn't take punishment as well as other guys ie clottey, margs...and that's what causes his fade.. I don't think it has anything to do with his fitness level

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      wrong. he is known to take A LOT of breaks because his stamina is so bad. you need to watch his fights more carefully.
      Lmao,,

What breaks? Cotto is talented enough to morph from a hunter looking to trap guys in the ropes, to a fighter boxing of his back foot.. It's called being versatile not him taking breaks.. Just because he changes styles in a fight doesn't mean he is "taking breaks"

Comment

wow guys asking when has Cotto gassed you GUYS ARE JOKING RIGHT. have you guys even seen any of Cotto fights WTF

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          wow guys asking when has Cotto gassed you GUYS ARE JOKING RIGHT. have you guys even seen any of Cotto fights WTF
          Like I said, there is a difference between slowing down due to punishment, and gassing because your out of shape...

It's not a hard concept to understand unless your an idiot..

Name the fight where cotto was cruising along and just gassed... All of his fades where due to punishment not fitness

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            He may fade but what fighter doesn't... No one is as fresh as they were round 1

I just don't think it's fair to say cotto has "piss poor" stamina..

I think cotto isn't that durable and doesn't take punishment as well as other guys ie clottey, margs...and that's what causes his fade.. I don't think it has anything to do with his fitness level
            disagree he is in the same category as Canelo ,Oscar just to name a few fighters who have piss poor stamina. ALL the ATG greats had great stamina I cant think of one who does not right now

Comment

disagree he is in the same category as Canelo ,Oscar just to name a few fighters who have piss poor stamina. ALL the ATG greats had great stamina I cant think of one who does not right now
              Lmao

Gassing is what Maidana did in the first fight with Floyd...

Name a fight where canelo, cotto, or oscar gassed out after dominating and got stopped...

Cuz oscar really gassed hard vs Ike, and Vargas.. Lmao

Like I said,,, huge difference between gassing due to not being in shape, and slowing because your taking punishment

Comment

To say a guy like cotto has PISS POOR STAMINA is not accurate at all

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                  both are 8 round fighters. It will be very interesting who takes control in the championship rounds.
                  That sounds about right 8 rounds would like to see how both look around the 10 round

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Lmao

Gassing is what Maidana did in the first fight with Floyd...

Name a fight where canelo, cotto, or oscar gassed out after dominating and got stopped...

Cuz oscar really gassed hard vs Ike, and Vargas.. Lmao

Like I said,,, huge difference between gassing due to not being in shape, and slowing because your taking punishment
                    stop smoking crack you are delusion if you think Cotto has elite stamina

Comment

stop smoking crack you are delusion if you think Cotto has elite stamina
                      Never said he had elite stamina,,, where did I say that?

YOU STARTED A THREAD THAT SAID HE HAD "PISS POOR STAMINA"
                      That is not the case,, quit changing my words around and own up to the ones you typed.. It's obvious that cotto's stamina isn't piss poor

Comment

Working...
                      X