Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Says Mayweather-Pacquiao Too Close To Call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac gets schooled like Marquez got schooled.

Comment

Normally:
      Naz: "I think so and so does this and that and pulls out the win"

Public: "Naz is a true legend, he knows boxing like few others. He's the man."

Today:

Naz: "I think Pacquaio and Mayweather is a toss up fight"

Public: "Naz is losing his mind, he needs to go away. He doesn't know shhh"

Just goes to show how folks align themselves out of convenience around here...

Comment

Don't be so naive. The Brotha in ****m is speaking. Floyd looked shiet against Maidana he would be a fool not to see how shot Floyd is. He's just looking out for a fellow brotha's legacy which would be zilch once Pac lays his hands on him.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Oh, you mean drug testing? Craaaazzzzyyyyy.
          The state automatically has drug testing. Why additional testing out of nowhere then?

Comment

That is why Floyd kept on putting dem roadblocks! They were all stunned at Manny annihilating Oscar and big Cotto.

Now we know that it had nothing to do with PEDs testing early on. How could it when Floyd invites and signs the supposed PEDs dealer Alex Ariza.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              a 145 LB Cotto busted Manny's ear drum and had him wrapped like a mummy after the fight. 154 Cotto gave Mayweather a bloody nose.
              Its not even debatable and worth a response. The results speak for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                That is why Floyd kept on putting dem roadblocks! They were all stunned at Manny annihilating Oscar and big Cotto.

Now we know that it had nothing to do with PEDs testing early on. How could it when Floyd invites and signs the supposed PEDs dealer Alex Ariza.
                Makes no sense. How did Nonito work with Conte when he KNEW that he was giving athletes PED's?

Comment

I have to agree with Naazim Richardson. The Pacquiao of old would have given Floyd fits, i.e., south paw, fast hands, speed, power, combos, etc. Manny definitely would have defeated Mayweather, possibly by KO or TKO. Floyd does not sell without his prized, manufactured 0, which is why Floyd ducked Manny for so long, he posed to great a risk/threat in his heyday. And now Floyd's last "fight" tanked because the boxing public have grown weary and tired of his charade, they don't even care that he plays the heel or if he loses anymore, they just want to see good fights, fights that Floyd does not produce. Pac vs May will still sale of course, but it's not as hot as it would have been 4 - 5 years ago.

Comment

Mayweather has a defense that would've made Pacquiao look like a C Level fighter. The thing that gets me with Pacquiao fans is that they can't be real with themselves and bring up the fact that Manny fights fighters at a catch weight. He drianed Cotto and Oscar to 145 when they clearly were at 154 and 160 weight class. This is the same convo against Mayweather about Oscar, Hatton, Cotto, and Canelo. They all looked good against other fighters but when they faught Mayweather, only Cotto made it competitive. Pacquiao keep fighting rematch fights but when he steps in the right with Floyd, Floyd is gonna dominate him. How can u turn down $40 million for signing the contract and over $100 on the back end??? Dumb a$$ Pacquiao listing to Bob Arum who's his promoter and tax advisor. lmao I see why he's broke now

Comment

Naazim being neutral Mayweather would tax that ass

Comment

Working...
                      X