No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Says Mayweather-Pacquiao Too Close To Call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norway View Post
    4x PAC Vs Marquez = 3 even fights, 1KO PACMAN. Floyd vs Marquez ......
    Floyd beat the living sh.. out of Marquez. Conclusion and fact. Floyd beats PAC into hospital and retirement !!!!

triangle theory for the fail.

they're about as evenly match as any two fighters in boxing.

Comment

Floyd beat the living sh.. out of Marquez. Conclusion and fact. Floyd beats PAC into hospital and retirement !!!!
      Fact pac 2-1-1 against marquez. Last fight pac walking down marquez with broken/bloody nose till he got careless. Now marquez don't want to return for rematch for his biggest payday because he knows pac will walk him down again but not make same careless mistake.

Comment

Everyone knows that Norwood, Chris John and Bradley would beat Pacquiao because they did beat JMM. Javier Duran I don't know because I don't know how the triangle theory deals with DQs, I guess Javier Duran whoever he is will beat Pacquiao by DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Floyd went life and death against Maidana who is comparable to Rios who Pac beat 12 zip

And Rios got to wear his gloves. Floyd made Chino wear pillows and still got busted up in both fights

Pacquiao wins easily. A more competitive fight for Pac is Algeiri

I have no doubt that Algeiri beats Floyd, Maidana and Rios fairly easily
          Algeri beats Floyd easy?! I'm going to start a petition to have boxingscene prevent you from commenting on the message board until you have a full Psychological evaluation. Because you my friend are ridiculous.

Comment

Stop being ******. Triangle theories don't work in boxing. Cotto roughed Floyd up and Pac busted his @ss so it's relative. Lol @ you saying fact.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Yes, Pac in his prime would have destroyed Floyd, Floyd knew it, that's why he ducked Pac said Miguel Cotto.

Floyd only fights people he thinks he can beat like Maidana, Ortiz and Guerrero type guys.

Pacs been ko'ed now, so im sure Floyd genuinely thinks he has a chance against Pac now, whilst before it was all words for effect and mouth and his ego talking.
              He tried to duck the pre-KOed version of Pac....

only he signed a contract to fight him with a 50/50 split. You must have missed that part.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                He tried to duck the pre-KOed version of Pac....

only he signed a contract to fight him with a 50/50 split. You must have missed that part.
                Did u miss the part when he made crazy demand after demand until the negotiations stalled?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Did u miss the part when he made crazy demand after demand until the negotiations stalled?
                  Oh, you mean drug testing? Craaaazzzzyyyyy.

Comment

I agree it's a 50/50 fight now, although I think Pac could show Floydie more things he couldn't deal with than the other way around.

But I don't agree both have given to the sport. One has. Pac is a good humble guy who helps anyone he can, is very intelligent, is a congressman, takes on tough challenges (no matter what fans say - Algeiri is taller and has a great jab and speed, and would be a test for Floydie too), and he has given alot to the sport. Floydie has done little more than milk the sport for any and everything he can get out of it, has a pathetic narcissistic attitude, huge ego, is a misogynist, and is extremely ignorant outside the ring. No comparison between the two in terms of what they've given to boxing.

Comment

And you're as ignorant as a rock. Pac went like 2-1-1 with JMM, and Floydie was so chicken of JMM, he came into the ring outweighing him by 20 lbs. GLADLY paid the fine rather than risk his precious 0.
                      Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 09-28-2014, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X