No announcement yet.

Showtime staff say Floyd lied to the commision about All Access

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime staff say Floyd lied to the commision about All Access

Article states that marijuana was real and that the 31 minute sparring session did indeed happen as shown with no breaks.
    Note that Floyd was not required to be under oath when testifying so there is no chance of a perjury charges.

Full article:
    http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/56777...m#.VCbJ3eeygWg

all access is fake its a bum ass show.

HBO 24/7 is the best boxing series out!

Comment

The commission is a joke anyway. They deserve to be publicly treated like idiots.

Comment

Nothing we didn't know already.

Comment

Just let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            Article states that marijuana was real and that the 31 minute sparring session did indeed happen as shown with no breaks.
            Note that Floyd was not required to be under oath when testifying so there is no chance of a perjury charges.

Full article:
            http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/56777...m#.VCbJ3eeygWg
            What was he suppose to do, go in front of the commission and snitch on his self? What would you have done? There is no way for the commission to prove the sparring sessions, gambling, and weed was real.
            The purpose for the commission checking Floyd was so they did not look like they condoned the behaviors and to make sure those behaviors did not show up on film again.

Comment

I knew that was real the second i saw it. It looked like some kush

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                I knew that was real the second i saw it. It looked like some kush
                kush really huh how can you tell it wasnt some northern lights? Acapulco Gold? AK 47 or was it sativa or indica?

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  kush really huh how can you tell it wasnt some northern lights? Acapulco Gold? AK 47 or was it sativa or indica?
                  Cuz it looked like sum fiya

Comment

Who cares. I'm pretty sure the commission already knew this. The reason they even had Floyd appear in front of them was to save face. They wanted to show the public that they had said something to Floyd just in case $h!t happens in the future.
                    Last edited by JJRod; 09-27-2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X