• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd fans are too funny.

After watching ALL ACCESS:
    "It was all good what happened. What are you all P$SSYs?" - Floyd fans

then Floyd said it was all fake:
    "See, told you all it was fake. Those fights were all staged. Floyd wouldn't let that happen. You guys are idiots for thinking it was real" - Floyd fans

Now we are hearing that is was all real:
    "What's the big deal?" - Floyd fans

Then when Floyd asks for CWs, pillow gloves, health comes first,....... :
    "The reason that Floyd says and does all that is because Floyd wants to clean up the sport!"

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

"See, told you all it was fake. Those fights were all staged. Floyd wouldn't let that happen. You guys are idiots for thinking it was real" - Floyd fans

"The reason that Floyd says and does all that is because Floyd wants to clean up the sport!"
      If you thought it was real on all access more fool you chump , I told you it was fake the day after it aired lol .

Youre wanted in the other thread about all 5 common opponents picking Floyd to beat Manny ,,,,,,,, oh sorry forgot you were ducking it , lol .

Comment

wrong..i said ya'll were pu22y for cying about it...Laughed when he lied about it..and laughing at ya'll now for still crying about it

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          If you thought it was real on all access more fool you chump , I told you it was fake the day after it aired lol .

Youre wanted in the other thread about all 5 common opponents picking Floyd to beat Manny ,,,,,,,, oh sorry forgot you were ducking it , lol .
          Stop it...wasn't **** on there fake..The commission received reports and had to publicly act on it..did...Floyd paid some money, got some publicity...and the show goes on

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            wrong..i said ya'll were pu22y for cying about it...Laughed when he lied about it..and laughing at ya'll now for still crying about it
            Stop it...wasn't **** on there fake..The commission received reports and had to publicly act on it..did...Floyd paid some money, got some publicity...and the show goes on

Thanks for proving my point.

This is the same Larry that defended Floyd with "Floyd is trying to clean up the sport" is now calling others "PUZZYs" ........ too funny!

RELOADED, yes, I was thinking of you and others who were relieved that Floyd said it wasn't real. Do you believe everything that Floyd says? Even after all his contradictions and lies?

Comment

Thanks for proving my point.

This is the same Larry that defended Floyd with "Floyd is trying to clean up the sport" is now calling others "PUZZYs" ........ too funny!

RELOADED, yes, I was thinking of you and others who were relieved that Floyd said it wasn't real. Do you believe everything that Floyd says? Even after all his contradictions and lies?
              What gym do you go to?? what he did is not even rare..it just is not recorded..this is common practice in any real genuine Gym..you FIGHT!!!!..PROVE YOURSELF!!!..this only shows the ones who watch but never in their life even been around boxing in their face

Comment

Reloaded
                Retarded

hmmm could be a typo....:ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                  There's no way for the commission to prove it was real??..How about unedited film? everything was on tape!!...
                  The unedited footage cannot prove the weed was real. And who's to say what's on that footage and whether or not shotime will claim the unused portions of film have been erased, lost, destroyed, etc...

Comment

What gym do you go to?? what he did is not even rare..it just is not recorded..this is common practice in any real genuine Gym..you FIGHT!!!!..PROVE YOURSELF!!!..this only shows the ones who watch but never in their life even been around boxing in their face
                    Just one simple question. Is this the same Larry that defends Floyd and has put out threads and posts about "Health comes first" and "Floyd is just trying to clean up the sport"?

Maybe there are 2 of you? Just asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      lol, that's what you're supposed to do! Own up, say sorry, pay your fine, and/or cop your suspension.

He went in and lied to cover his tracks. Any decent body would haul him back in and make him answerable but of course, NSAC isn't a decent body.
                      There is not one promoter or fighter that would own up to something they did wrong if they could get away with lying when their license / livelihood is in jeopardy. Not one.

Comment

Working...
                      X