Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime staff say Floyd lied to the commision about All Access

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mention one comment from fraud that he was telling the truth.

fraud jr. on fraud/maiudana II, this time i'm gonna go for a ko!

then he ran non-stop for 12 rounds.

wtf...

Comment

Obviously....anyone who believed what Floyd said has serious issues.

Comment

Honestly man..who gives a ****???

Comment

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
          What was he suppose to do, go in front of the commission and snitch on his self? What would you have done? There is no way for the commission to prove the sparring sessions, gambling, and weed was real.
          The purpose for the commission checking Floyd was so they did not look like they condoned the behaviors and to make sure those behaviors did not show up on film again.
          lol, that's what you're supposed to do! Own up, say sorry, pay your fine, and/or cop your suspension.

He went in and lied to cover his tracks. Any decent body would haul him back in and make him answerable but of course, NSAC isn't a decent body.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
            Who cares. I'm pretty sure the commission already knew this. The reason they even had Floyd appear in front of them was to save face. They wanted to show the public that they had said something to Floyd just in case $h!t happens in the future.
            exactly..this is just common damn sense

Comment

Ya, gotta say I dont see what all the uproar on here is about.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                no duh. but seriously the FBI needs to investigate the illegal fighting ring that takes place at mayweather's gym. that is the most serious offense.
                The FBI??? Really the FBI??? so they are suppose to stop paying attention to terrorist and serial killers, rapists etc etc and worry about some damn sparring in a gym??? the hell is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                  Ya, gotta say I dont see what all the uproar on here is about.
                  It involves Floyd...simple as that

Comment

floyd's entire life must be a reality show. when he said he wanted to fight pac "i thought that's what the fans wanted to hear" lol

Comment

Wait....what....Floyd is a liar? Holy fuk.

Comment

Working...
                      X