Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: If I Have To Fight Golovkin - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
    Word was Canelo handled GGG in sparring. The handspeed and combos troubled him. I know its just sparring, but people make GGG out to be a god. Hes never faced an elite fighter.Not his fault but thats the reality of it.
    Word was? According to who? Please reveal your source for this claim if you have one. Otherwise, this is just an unsubstantiated rumor.

Comment

I still don't understand why some people are constantly pulling the ducking Ward card when the guy isn't even an active boxer. If Ward gets out of the court room and back in the ring sometime, then you can pull the ducking card. As of right now he's not fighting anyone so give it a rest already.

Furthermore, why the hell would GGG move up to SMW when he's still comfortable at MW and there are now a bunch of interesting and lucrative match ups available for him at that weight class? Rational thinking helps you understand certain situations.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        Word was? According to who? Please reveal your source for this claim if you have one. Otherwise, this is just an unsubstantiated rumor.
        Its all here lads, I wouldn't exactly say Canelo did a job on him...

http://tinyurl.com/qxsblqa

Comment

If I was fighting tripe G I'd want 50 million than I'd take a dive like Malik Scott or I'd go down like Oscar did with that fake body shot Hopkins gave him

Comment

You know when Canelo talks about fighting a guy, is not a bluff, like I said the guy might be not elite, but he's got balls and he's looking for the toughest tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              This kid is a throwback..fights for the glory and his legacy..he won't duck anyone.. you get more respect taking tough fights and losing then ducking them all together... If only "TBE" knew that lol...
              I hate it when people say stuff like this. Name one person that Canelo fought or is about to fight that he should fear? He's in his 1st division and probably doesnt even belong there because he's super huge for the weight. All the big names he's fought have either been alot smaller or they havent had alot of power except Angulo.

Now he's talking about fighting Pac & Cotto. Again, why should he fear those guys? That is nothing compared to Floyd fighting Canelo in his 5th weight class and giving up nearly 20 pounds on fight night. Let me know when Canelo starts making decisions like that.

This isnt even to bash Canelo because I defend him harder than anyone but its the same with Cotto. These guys get too much credit for opponents when they fight guys who are the same size as them. Its totally different when youre naturally in different weight classes and still giving up a ton of weight

Comment

Where's my boy Golovkin who was talking all that smack earlier about canelo ducking ggg?? Lol

Comment

Canelo has a history of acting out of pride rather than business interests. Fighting Trout and Lara. Dumping Televisa channel. Not staying on Mayweather undercard. I'd say he may well pull a Hopkins and ditch Cotto for a fight with Golovkin, if Cotto proves difficult. 'Cause we all know Golovkin won't be hard to make a deal with - much like Kovalev wasn't. So it's not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Once again lads, saying something and actually doing something are two completely different things.

Stop giving fighters "mad propz" for just talking.

Although Canelo hasn't given much reason for me to doubt him so far.
                    Exactly he already has proven it you're just a god dammed hater that's all. He's proven he will fight anybody but this is just lip service to you? go count Frampton's money you clown

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                      Well last week Oscar mentioned that he would have Canelo fight Chavez Jr at a 159 catch weight knowing he can't get down that low. Make the same catch weight offer to GGG. He won't do it.
                      Lol sure, dude chavez has literally fought at LHW and god knows what weight he hydrated to. Lol apples and oranges my friend

Comment

Working...
                      X