Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Signs Two Year Contract With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"hes just helping him stretch doe". Ariza shakes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      you can't script this!

All the Ariza Shake jokes by floyd loyalists haha.
      and all the pacquiao loyalist that were defending Ariza no are crying foul. Ha ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Are you saying Manny was on PEDS ?
        Nope. Mayweather and you flowmos said he was cuz of the ariza shakes. Hypocrisy much?

Comment

It never crossed my mind that top pro boxers might be on PEDs...

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            I find it funny that Floyd always complains about fans or people in general for not being supportive of some of his questionable decisions or head-scratching habits, but the truth is, he does love to stir up controversy. This move was all about causing controversy, just like his Donald Sterling and Ray Rice comments.

He always finds a way to stir up some type of drama. You can't expect fans to respect you as a person when you constantly say or do questionable things that makes them wonder whether or not if you lack basic common sense.
            I honestly don't think he cares. Floyd is all about Floyd. Whatever he's feeling at the moment , he goes with. Works for him usually. And honestly most people dont care because most casuals don't care about this type of ****. Abd casuals are the ones that buy his fights. With that said, this is absolutely hilarious imo and leaves me with no doubt he will do anything to get ahead, even dope. If he wasnt before, I'm sure he will now.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
              You do realize that accusing someone of PED's doesn't necessarily mean you're accusing the s&c of administrating those PED's?
              Correction, he has accused ariza of supplying peds to fighters. Saying that fighters get stronger with him and get weaker when he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Are you saying Manny was on PEDS ?
                *****s like you have been saying that for years and now with ariza on floyds team your all sitting there with sht eating grin on your faces

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post
                  It's really quite simple.

Ariza was supplying Pac with PED's in 08-09; hence why Pac refused testing.

Now in 2014, Ariza is legit/legal. He's cleaned up his act and no longer supplies secret shakes.
                  The excuses never stop from the floydiots is laughable. If its secret shakes how would you know for sure? Are you with floydie 24/7?

Comment

You can make all the money in the world but when you born miserable you die miserable,what a man full of fears Floyd is,he is starting to be embarassing talk about his moves indeed!

Comment

I can only hope the Mayweather cheerleaders on this site will stay consistent in the stance they've held for the past five years, and openly accuse Floyd of being a doper.

Comment

Working...
                      X