Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Signs Two Year Contract With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad times for floydspastics. Is it time to dig out all their old Ariza quotes?

Comment

Floyd knows how to get in shape for a fight. Witness how on All Access Ariza was amazed at Floyd's 2 hour workouts and even commented how no one else does that.

The one area where he might be able to help Floyd is indeed in the stretching. As a person ages they start to tighten up and if he can keep Mayweather limber then that will be a big plus.

I'm not worried about steroids in the least. Floyd has never ran away from drug testing and has in fact been tested more over the years than most other boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Floyd knows how to get in shape for a fight. Witness how on All Access Ariza was amazed at Floyd's 2 hour workouts and even commented how no one else does that.

The one area where he might be able to help Floyd is indeed in the stretching. As a person ages they start to tighten up and if he can keep Mayweather limber then that will be a big plus.

I'm not worried about steroids in the least. Floyd has never ran away from drug testing and has in fact been tested more over the years than most other boxers.
        I agree with you except for the last paragraph. That's only because I'm aware that it isn't difficult to beat current testing methods. I can't believe any of these guys unless they subject themselves to the voluntary anti-doping programs for 24/7/365 like nonito donaire did.

That's beside the point though. I think Floyd got Ariza because he wants to add KO power. I don't think the arrangement will last though, because Ariza's tendency is to stray away from his S&C role and try to involve himself in the boxing tactics where he clashes with trainers.

Comment

mayweather just cursed himself with a snake bite

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

go to google

type in "stretches"

Comment

Ariza ain't paid by Floyd doe

Floyd stay owning your fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Are you saying Manny was on PEDS ?
                no thats what you all think when floyd accused manny he is on peds now he hired ariza.. now do you think the drug test is just to avoid fighting manny after all?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who once worked for many years with “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao and trained Marcos Maidana when he fought Floyd Mayweather Jr. for the first time, has signed a two-year contract with Mayweather.

Ariza told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard/Viva Sports that - “I signed an official contract for two years to serve as Floyd’s strength and conditioning coach” and had spoken to Mayweather this morning.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Don't bite the hand that feeds you Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                    What kind of a person accuses a fighter of taking PED's, then several years later hire his s&c coach? lol only a dishonest scumbag would do something like that. Its a shame because he is such a great fighter but he really has no integrity.
                    You do realize that accusing someone of PED's doesn't necessarily mean you're accusing the s&c of administrating those PED's?

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                      no thats what you all think when floyd accused manny he is on peds now he hired ariza.. now do you think the drug test is just to avoid fighting manny after all?
                      What a ****** comment. How does one imply the other? Floyd was su****ious of Manny back in 2009, so he asked him to take random testing. Manny refused. It had nothing to do with Ariza.

Comment

Working...
                      X