Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Signs Two Year Contract With Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
    I honestly don't think he cares. Floyd is all about Floyd. Whatever he's feeling at the moment , he goes with. Works for him usually. And honestly most people dont care because most casuals don't care about this type of ****. Abd casuals are the ones that buy his fights. With that said, this is absolutely hilarious imo and leaves me with no doubt he will do anything to get ahead, even dope. If he wasnt before, I'm sure he will now.
    He does cares a bit about fans approval. I'm not saying he does when it comes to the Pacquiao fight, but he does want people to applaud some of his decisions and habits inside and outside the ring no matter how ridiculous and downright immoral they tends to be. He wouldn't complains so much about it if it didn't bother him a bit. He will do anything to keep his name in the headlines, he said so himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Did he run this by his father? He had some strong opinions on Ariza.

hahaha hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        An athlete can't just be stop using for 2 months (being clean), and then expect to really benefit from drugs. That's a fairytale. At best, the athlete may benefit a little bit. It's really a thing they have to keep up with regularly on and off to maintain. So random drug testing in training camp is still very effective.
        What?? That's complete and utter nonsense. Doping is primarily done in the off-season in every sport. What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          He signed a non-disclosure contract. Basically not allowing him to speak on what he saw during Mayweather's training and also giving Mayweather first right of acceptance/refusal should Ariza get a job elsewhere (typically done in case Ariza gets a call to work for Mayweather's next opponent, for instance). Only on NSB, my friend
          Only on NSB would Floyd stans who spent years indulging in the colossal waste of time that was the back-and-forth nonsense about PEDs would deny what is going on right now in Floyd's camp.

Give it up. Mayweather now employs the same dude who supplied Pacquaio with PEDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Correction, he has accused ariza of supplying peds to fighters. Saying that fighters get stronger with him and get weaker when he leaves.
            That's an observation not an accusation...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              What?? That's complete and utter nonsense. Doping is primarily done in the off-season in every sport. What the hell are you talking about?
              You have to maintain. It's done during the off-season, but they are maintaining as well during the season. You can't just stop cold turkey for an entire season and still benefit significantly. No way in hell.

Do a Google on the BioGenesis guy that supplied A-Rod. And think about why A-Rod was juicing during the season, including immediately before games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chino Madonna View Post
                Only on NSB would Floyd stans who spent years indulging in the colossal waste of time that was the back-and-forth nonsense about PEDs would deny what is going on right now in Floyd's camp.

Give it up. Mayweather now employs the same dude who supplied Pacquaio with PEDs.

I hope that my other Floyd supporters would call this what it is..."shady." Don't be the hypocrites! You can't allow yourself to go to their levels no matter how much respect and admiration you had for Floyd. Ariza is like John Calipari of Kentucky, everywhere he goes he gets results, and leaves the program in shame and shambles. He was dirty with Freddie, he was dirty with Garcia, and he's gonna be dirty for Floyd. If all of a suuden, Floyd is ready to fight Manny, you all know what's up?

Comment

• Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                  so i guess Floyd fans will now say Floyd is on PEDs right?

or perhaps they now say Roach is the one personally doping his boxers instead of the trainer

imagine Roach trying to inject someone with a needle LOL
                  actually roach is know for letting his fighters use ped's....he may not inject them but his oversees them getting injected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Notice when he talks about the doping protocols that included testosterone-loaded “gummies” that A-Rod would chew in the dugout like sunflower seeds.

And you want to talk about the off-season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      "When May comes around and you guys see All Access in May, I'll have a totally new team and probably a totally new staff," Mayweather told Fighthype, a source that's perhaps best known for being Mayweather's go-to bullhorn.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/9/18...tally-new-team

I call this "Money's Last Words." He's out of control. Ellerbe will be gone, Rafael Garcia will be gone, and from what Mayweather Sr. had to say about Ariza, I can imagine that Daddy and Uncle Roger will soon be gone. It reminds me of how Tyson surrounded himself with "people he could trust" before his fight with Buster Douglass. The end is near. He'll use this hire to trap any critics who didn't criticize Pacquiao when he had Ariza, and if Manny or Freddie make accusations, I guarantee he'll sue just like Manny did. All I can say is he officially lost a true fan with this news!
                      i feel for you,bronx...just enjoy the fights,and ignore the antics ..remember,you are a boxing fan first...and sometimes this sport can leave a bad taste in our mouths....peace,..my friend!

Comment

Working...
                      X