Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Triple G's fan base will grow dramatically after the Rubio fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
    Triple G will be fighting Rubio who is a Mexican based fighter in California. I think Mexican fight fans can appreciate his style. So with that being said, his exposure to the Latin fan base can help him draw in more fans and more viewers. My question is, will his fan base grow dramatically or do you see a little bump in his fan base?
    His fan base will not grow until he fights and beats a high quality opponent instead of the second tier opponents that he has been feasting on. To date, Golovkin has not been willing to fight a Tier one opponent unless it is someone in a lower weight class or a mediocre but popular fighter (Chavez Jr.) that he knows he can beat. So, until he develops some guts, he will keep the same fan base, which consists primarily of posters on this message board.

Comment

I am sure he is going to look impressive so that usually helps to add fans. He needs to be getting much better scalps than Rubio to do anything dramatic with his career.

Comment

Wow Kev is absolutely dominating NATAS. 120-108

Comment

I'm Mexican. I bought my tickets to specifically see GGG. So are many others.

Comment

The Rubio fight won't do anything for his fan base.

Comment

I see there are people that are really upset that GGG's growing fanbase.

Guys are fuming.

Comment

If anyone's been to the stub hub its 90% hispanic crowd
                De la hoya, margariro, vargas, mares, rios etc have headlined the place but no ones ever sold it out
                GGG just did that so it says a lot
                just saying

Comment

Yea....it'll do nothing

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    Yea....it'll do nothing

How many tickets for standing room was there even?

Comment

I remember Han from the Tapia fight, should be a decent scrap

Comment

Working...
                      X