Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Triple G's fan base will grow dramatically after the Rubio fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    The hell are you blabbing on about? None of these comparisons have nothing to do with anything. Whatever point You're trying to make was a miserable attempt.

Cotto = 160 lineal champion. Would GGG get respect for beating him? Quote obviously being Cotto would be his best opponent to date.

Canelo fights at and above 154. He's nearly identical in size to Golovkin.

Again, Canelo fights at or above 154. Not 147. Bad example yet again.
    You know exactly what I am saying, act stupid though.

You said Canelo's 170lbs is the same as Golovkin weighing 170lbs. It's not.

But whatever, act like you don't know what I just said. Your logic was stupid, I asked you a question using your logic now your like "huh, what, me?". It's okay, every one you cheer for except Hopkins is garbage. You actually thought Cloud was a great fighter once, and I asked you who wins between Hopkins and Cloud you said it would be a tough fight. Now you follow another garbage fighter, nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      You know exactly what I am saying, act stupid though.

You said Canelo's 170lbs is the same as Golovkin weighing 170lbs. It's not.

But whatever, act like you don't know what I just said. Your logic was stupid, I asked you a question using your logic now your like "huh, what, me?". It's okay, every one you cheer for except Hopkins is garbage. You actually thought Cloud was a great fighter once, and I asked you who wins between Hopkins and Cloud you said it would be a tough fight. Now you follow another garbage fighter, nothing new here.
      You said Golovkin's fame would rise with Cotto or Canelo, but "the respect for him will go further down". This was your ******ed statement that makes zero ****ing sense. This was what I was replying to in which you started making horrible comparisons.

If you cant distinguish the difference between Joshua Clottey rehydrating 20 pounds at 147 fighting Pacquiao or Diego Corrales, compared to GGG and Canelo who fight at 154/160 I'm sorry but you are an absolute moron. Yes, they are nearly identical in size:

If you think there is some huge disparity in size and that GGG beating Canelo would cause "respect for him to go down" you are a mental midget and it's no wonder you're constantly made fun of on this site.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 09-20-2014, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Not one bit....it didn't after the Geale fight. Won't after this fight either. And Donaire isn't that damn known either so until they both fight someone noteworthy chit won't change....

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          You said Golovkin's fame would rise with Cotto or Canelo, but "the respect for him will go further down". This was your ******ed statement that makes zero ****ing sense. This was what I was replying to in which you started making horrible comparisons.

If you cant distinguish the difference between Joshua Clottey rehydrating 20 pounds at 147 fighting Pacquiao or Diego Corrales, compared to GGG and Canelo who fight at 154/160 I'm sorry but you are an absolute moron. Yes, they are nearly identical in size:

If you think there is some huge disparity in size and that GGG beating Canelo would cause "respect for him to go down" you are a mental midget and it's no wonder you're constantly made fun of on this site.
          Duh. His fame would rise because of the popularity of Cotto and Canelo. Doesn't mean he'll get respect for it. Fame does not = respect. Pacquiao got more fame from the DLH fight, but he got real respect when he KO'ed Hatton in what was seen as a 50-50 fight, the DLH fight was clouded with the weight drain issue and he got more haters than anything else. Of course it makes sense, you could fight a popular guy, get your name up, but not get respect, because you were probably the favorite to win anyway, and didn't challenge yourself. How dumb can you be, to not understand that? Or are you just acting stupid.

If I think there is some huge disparity in size, lol, Golovkin is bigger. Canelo is 5'7" 170lbs on fight night, he gains more water/food weight than Golovkin. Golovkin is a much, much solid 170lbs. Look how solid GGG looks next to Canelo. Barely see his biceps.

Please, who makes fun of me on this site? Your friends, juniorgong and those 2013/2014 posters? Please I want to fit in the Cool Squad, let's talk about all time great women beaters and women who have been killed by men. Which one's are the greatest? Am I cool now? am I smart enough? Lol fabricating now? New low.

Comment

Duh. His fame would rise because of the popularity of Cotto and Canelo. Doesn't mean he'll get respect for it. Fame does not = respect.
            You're telling me GGG wouldn't get respect for beating Canelo? He would be the best win on his resume.

We are talking about a junior middleweight and a middleweight here. Again, there is no huge disparity in size. If Canelo beat Floyd you don't think he would have got respect? Use your head man.

Pacquiao got more fame from the DLH fight, but he got real respect when he KO'ed Hatton in what was seen as a 50-50 fight, the DLH fight was clouded with the weight drain issue and he got more haters than anything else. Of course it makes sense, you could fight a popular guy, get your name up, but not get respect, because you were probably the favorite to win anyway, and didn't challenge yourself.
            Again with the horrible examples!

Oscar was drained moving down in weight, not too mention well past his prime. Canelo, once again is a junior middleweight who has fought over 154 multiple times. And he's in his prime of course.

How dumb can you be, to not understand that? Or are you just acting stupid.
            Sorry I can't reach your level of idiocy and compare GGG vs Canelo to Pacquiao vs Oscar.

If I think there is some huge disparity in size, lol, Golovkin is bigger. Canelo is 5'7" 170lbs on fight night, he gains more water/food weight than Golovkin. Golovkin is a much, much solid 170lbs. Look how solid GGG looks next to Canelo. Barely see his biceps.
            Yeah you're right, GGG clearly looks like Shaq standing next to a jockey.

Please, who makes fun of me on this site? Your friends, juniorgong and those 2013/2014 posters? Please I want to fit in the Cool Squad, let's talk about all time great women beaters and women who have been killed by men. Which one's are the greatest? Am I cool now? am I smart enough? Lol fabricating now? New low.
            Kev, log off and play some Pokemon.

Comment

You're telling me GGG wouldn't get respect for beating Canelo? He would be the best win on his resume.
              Which is absolutely sad, a guy who once fought at Lightweight would be his best win. No he would not get respect, maybe from you and the rest of the easy-to-please hype beasts. But those who don't respect his resume now wouldn't respect it if he beats Cotto or Canelo.

Again with the horrible examples!

Oscar was drained moving down in weight, not too mention well past his prime. Canelo, once again is a junior middleweight who has fought over 154 multiple times. And he's in his prime of course.
              Wowwwwww. What is your level of education? I hope you are not American? Is English your first language? It's as if i'm trying to have a conversation with Patrick from Sponge Bob Square Pants.

No one is talking about weight in regard to DLH-Pac, Golovkin-Cotto/Canelo, I was bringing it up in terms of respect/fame. Why do you like ot twist everything? Or maybe I am giving you too much credit and you are not twisting anything, maybe this is the way you actually understand it.

Sorry I can't reach your level of idiocy and compare GGG vs Canelo to Pacquiao vs Oscar.
              You need to stop trying to reach anything other than better compression skills in general.

Comment

Evidently all he had to do was fight a Mexican in the West Coast

Comment

lol No. Not unless Rubio fights above himself and it's a war that gets huge attention or something. Even then though...Provo didn't make Bradley into anything huge and they had one of the great fights of the decade so far.

Comment

Which is absolutely sad, a guy who once fought at Lightweight would be his best win. No he would not get respect, maybe from you and the rest of the easy-to-please hype beasts. But those who don't respect his resume now wouldn't respect it if he beats Cotto or Canelo.

Wowwwwww. What is your level of education? I hope you are not American? Is English your first language? It's as if i'm trying to have a conversation with Patrick from Sponge Bob Square Pants.

No one is talking about weight in regard to DLH-Pac, Golovkin-Cotto/Canelo, I was bringing it up in terms of respect/fame. Why do you like ot twist everything? Or maybe I am giving you too much credit and you are not twisting anything, maybe this is the way you actually understand it.

You need to stop trying to reach anything other than better compression skills in general.
                    Jesus ****ing Christ what an absolute waste of time talking to you. Your entire argument that GGG would lose respect for beating Canelo, which is what you said, is simply idiotic. There is no point discussing this further. Again, would Canelo have got respect for beating Floyd? Think Kev, think. I know you can do this!

Comment

He may never and I mean "may" never become a superstar like Canelo, because ethnic fan base plays a heavy role in boxing if you want to reach the heights of fame. Kazakhstan is a solid boxing country, but their diaspora isn't healthy enough nor is it too big of a sport in the country itself.

Not saying he can't reach those heights of stardom simply because of that, because my emphasis is on "may".

Comment

Working...
                      X