No announcement yet.

Now we know why Cotto wears Pink!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattysEyeThough View Post
    Cotto is 10X less likely to come out of the closet than a poster on Boxingscene who is obsessed with him. You have all the symptoms of a guy who was violently raped by a priest when you were kid. Your on high alert for the next ****sexual threat as if your life depends on it. Let it go man...
    holy fuk! LMAO!!!

Comment

You have all the symptoms of a guy who was violently raped by a priest when you were kid. Your on high alert for the next ****sexual threat as if your life depends on it.
      I rofl'd in real life.

PS: Great video, gave me goosebumps. Very kind gesture on their part. Much respect to both Oscar and Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        I don't think he rocks it just for breast cancer. While a good thing, I believe he wears it cause it brings out the inner gayness in him as well. Just saying. He's bound to come out one day. Watch!
        lmaoooooooooo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          Can we expect any better than this from these two????

As of right now, the only cross dresser is your Mexican boy friend Oscar de la hoya!

Hating ass Mexican loves Cotto on the low!

Wrong. Cotto is a crossdresser as well. Unless you forgot the pics of him in that tutu? If that isn't crossdressing to you, then you are more blind that what I thought.

Cotto is 10X less likely to come out of the closet than a poster on Boxingscene who is obsessed with him. You have all the symptoms of a guy who was violently raped by a priest when you were kid. Your on high alert for the next ****sexual threat as if your life depends on it. Let it go man...
          That makes no sense. Cotto is part of boxing so of course of I'm going to post something about it. Duh!

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
          The cucarachas came out to troll this thread. Bunch of hating fuks!

Take your trash and keep it on your side of the border!
          Reality isn't hating. Why do you think I mentioned Oscar as well? Dude is on the low just like Cotto.

Comment

Why is it always the orange peelers that are on high alert for the ****sexuals? The obsession with sodomy is not normal and seems to imply a closeted desire at the very least.

Think about it, dude has to mentally picture Cotto speed baggin it on another man's @ss while wearing a tutu. Not cool and highly suspect. I think we have a mo amongst us.

Comment

Wrong. Cotto is a crossdresser as well. Unless you forgot the pics of him in that tutu? If that isn't crossdressing to you, then you are more blind that what I thought.

That makes no sense. Cotto is part of boxing so of course of I'm going to post something about it. Duh!

Reality isn't hating. Why do you think I mentioned Oscar as well? Dude is on the low just like Cotto.
              Your opinion on Any PR or Cotto is super biased and worth absolutely nothing.
              It's pretty obvious that your heart was broken by some PR man.

Comment

I don't think he rocks it just for breast cancer. While a good thing, I believe he wears it cause it brings out the inner gayness in him as well. Just saying. He's bound to come out one day. Watch!
                It didnt take long and of course it had to be a mexicant that had to turn something positive into a negative. The only fruits are Orlando Cruz and that dildo loving cross dressing maricon delagoya

Comment

Originally posted by DONDIisBack View Post
                  Not just his heart his ass 2

Comment

Why is it always the orange peelers that are on high alert for the ****sexuals? The obsession with sodomy is not normal and seems to imply a closeted desire at the very least.

Think about it, dude has to mentally picture Cotto speed baggin it on another man's @ss while wearing a tutu. Not cool and highly suspect. I think we have a mo amongst us.

You're talking about high alert, look at how I mentioned something about Cotto AS WELL AS MY FAVORITE BOXER TOO and yet the Cotto fans come to this thread like flies onto shit in defense of Cotto.

Originally posted by DONDIisBack View Post
                    You really want to talk about bias? I was a fan of Danny Garcia way before the Ricans started rocking him in AVs and sigs.

When Tomas Dulorme lost, I saw you dudes scatter and not show him no love. I kept being a fan of his.

What about when JuanMa kept getting knocked out? You guys also kicked him to the curb. He made a fan out of me for his warrior attitude and I stuck in defense of him.

So don't come at me with that bias shit.

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                    It didnt take long and of course it had to be a mexicant that had to turn something positive into a negative. The only fruits are Orlando Cruz and that dildo loving cross dressing maricon delagoya
                    Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                    Not just his heart his ass 2
                    I said it was for a good cause but I believe there is more to that. You guys getting mad over it.

Comment

The pink isn't as bad as the yoga pants with his sagging balls.

That **** is just uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                      X