• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we know why Cotto wears Pink!

This explains it all!

Great job by King Cotto and DLH!

**EDIT: Here is a straight to the point transcription:

Two world champions talk about how do you win a fight. How do you defeat a stronger opponent, the importance of your corner, Miguel Cotto and Oscar de la Joya.

The Great Fight

Interviewer: How long you been fighting?

Cotto: I started to box when I was 11 years old, Im 33 so I been fighting 22 years.

ODH: I started when I was 5

Cotto: in the moment when they informed me about my very first opponent I was nervous

ODH: when they told me about the name of my first opponent just before I entered the ring I felt scared and uneasy

Cotto: My family influence is the most important factor that keeps me motivated to work hard each and every day and they are the primary motivators for Miguel Cotto

ODH: My family influence has been the greatness thing for me, in my career, my decisions in and out the ring, without family support its impossible

Cotto: The corner when speaking during a fight its the most important factor I need a good Captain who knows how to steer the ship

ODH: My corner during a fight its vital, without my corner I cant win I cant defeat my opponent, my trainer my doctor, together my corner and I win

Cotto: and you Iris, how long you been fighting?

Lady: I have been figting for one year, Im 51 and I found out about my cancer at 50. I was returning from vacation with my husband and I felt that I had a mass in my chest.

Cotto: What type of caner do you have?

Lady: Cant make out what she said

Cotto: Who has supported you during the process?

Lady: In my corner I have my husband, my childrens, my parents, my grandchildren

Cotto: Who motivated you?

Lady: Life, wanting to continue to fight, to be able to see them grow up, that corner that is providing me with strength, to continue fighting and carry a message and to help others who may not have the hope and strength that I have in this moment

#WarCotto
    #EnLaEsquina
    #KingCotto
    Last edited by Da Boxer; 09-18-2014, 10:48 PM.

that explains everything....now can you translate.....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      lmfao haha

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        This explains it all!

Great job by King Cotto and DLH!

#WarCotto
        #EnLaEsquina
        #KingCotto
        great interview, I really dont like watching things like this cause to be honest makes me a lil sad/heart broken and dont like the feeling (who does) lol. But great job by cotto and ODLH and wish the women well hope she beats it.

One question thought why is pink associated with cancer in general?

Comment

Cotto is the motha****ing man

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            great interview, I really dont like watching things like this cause to be honest makes me a lil sad/heart broken and dont like the feeling (who does) lol. But great job by cotto and ODLH and wish the women well hope she beats it.

One question thought why is pink associated with cancer in general?
            Breast cancer support = Pink

I must agree, GREAT interview. I like when they talked about their fear when coming up the ring for their very first fight! Also loved the transition from Cotto into the lady, and yes I must admit that I was a little sad.

#Warcotto

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
              Breast cancer support = Pink

I must agree, GREAT interview. I like when they talked about their fear when coming up the ring for their very first fight! Also loved the transition from Cotto into the lady, and yes I must admit that I was a little sad.

#Warcotto
              yeah that nice, wasnt expecting that to be honest, even when she started speaking I thought it was like a female boxer till I seen her.

Comment

Good cause to wear pink. I hereby drop my insults to El Angel for rocking a Pink username.

I wish I can write "El Angel" and BS automatically looks for him and tags him in my post so he can see this, like in FB. That Arianna Grande-loving, pink-wearing wonder needs to this.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  There it goes bro, I posted a quick transcription/translation....

Comment

You GOTTA tip your hat to Cotto for this one. True Gangster and a Gentleman.

Comment

Working...
                    X