Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now we know why Cotto wears Pink!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Cotto but I've always said that when he's ready Cottos going to jump out of a big giant pink closet door with fluffy stuff all around it..... WWWWEEE!!! I"M FREE! IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE YMCA!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Does the same apply for your favorite fighter Oscar? I mean he did dress up as a woman already...
      Oscar did that out of respect and reverence to the fisherman and fisherWOMAN community. They work long and arduous hours, and using fishnets is a lot harder than it seems.

War Oscar. War Fishnets

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
        Oscar did that out of respect and reverence to the fisherman and fisherWOMAN community. They work long and arduous hours, and using fishnets is a lot harder than it seems.

War Oscar. War Fishnets
        Lmao!! I'm a huge Cotto fan, but him along with Sergio Martinez are obviously fruits.

Comment

Originally posted by MatchMaker215 View Post
          Lmao!! I'm a huge Cotto fan, but him along with Sergio Martinez are obviously fruits.
          I don't like Cotto at all but I respect you for this comment. It is indeed obvious they both are fruits.

Comment

Oscars spanish is horrific, he sounds like a tourist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              I don't think he rocks it just for breast cancer. While a good thing, I believe he wears it cause it brings out the inner gayness in him as well. Just saying. He's bound to come out one day. Watch!
              Cotto is 10X less likely to come out of the closet than a poster on Boxingscene who is obsessed with him. You have all the symptoms of a guy who was violently raped by a priest when you were kid. Your on high alert for the next ****sexual threat as if your life depends on it. Let it go man...

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Oscars spanish is horrific, he sounds like a tourist.
                Yeah, I noticed that too in contrast to Cotto's Spanish.

Comment

he's got some big balls for this

Comment

Originally posted by MattysEyeThough View Post
                    Cotto is 10X less likely to come out of the closet than a poster on Boxingscene who is obsessed with him. You have all the symptoms of a guy who was violently raped by a priest when you were kid. Your on high alert for the next ****sexual threat as if your life depends on it. Let it go man...
                    Lmfao violently raped!!!!

Comment

The cucarachas came out to troll this thread. Bunch of hating fuks!

Take your trash and keep it on your side of the border!

Comment

Working...
                      X