No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Maidana II Highest Selling PPV Event of 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    So projected numbers by Kevin Iole counts as official numbers now?
    But when Arum says it bombed, thats all fact lol

Comment

I thought it would do around the 700K+ range, so it is definitely better than I thought. I thought all the negative publicity in the days/week leading up the fight would have a bad effect on numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
        I don't.... I was just making a simple observation... other posters can run with it if they want to do the research.
        lots of people dont bother researching anything.

Comment

Wow that's a good number for a boring fight!

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED***8482;
            MY post is just a comparison of revenue vs the oscar fight.

That's it.

I dont need to bring in any other variables because Im not comparing any other variables.

Just the price difference and buyrate difference.
            People have agendas and are going to do anything to justify it. Even if the numbers are 100% correct, certain people will never believe it because they have an agenda and no matter what info you present them, they will look the other way or find another way to discredit it.

Same **** different toilet.

Nice comparison btw, I forgot what it was like to pay $55 for a PPV.. Seems so long ago.

Comment

MY post is just a comparison of revenue vs the oscar fight.

That's it.

I dont need to bring in any other variables because Im not comparing any other variables.

Just the price difference and buyrate difference.
              It's inaccurate. That's the point.

Comment

I don't.... I was just making a simple observation... other posters can run with it if they want to do the research.
                Gotcha. Where's big dunn!? He seems to be the math major around here.

Comment

People on here acting as if these are "official" numbers. smh

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    People on here acting as if these are "official" numbers. smh
                    you know you've said the same thing like 5 times? If the fight was projected at 500,000 you'd be laughing yo ass off

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      People have agendas and are going to do anything to justify it. Even if the numbers are 100% correct, certain people will never believe it because they have an agenda and no matter what info you present them, they will look the other way or find another way to discredit it.

Same **** different toilet.

Nice comparison btw, I forgot what it was like to pay $55 for a PPV.. Seems so long ago.
                      I feel you, but these are not official numbers. So anyone can discredit away until they come out with the real ones. True about the ppv paying part lol, I always go half with a buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X