No announcement yet.

Floyd may need to consider retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd may need to consider retirement

I see Floyd slowing down a lot, getting hit with shots he never got hit with, and missing shots he normally lands. He looked slower, more vulnerable at times and never put that finger print on the fight he normally does...His last 2 fights will be tough as i see a steep decline in him now. He won tonight clearly and i think the scorecards were to close..but he did not look like the Floyd i know

A lot of running and holding tonight Larry!

Comment

Its definitely starting to look that way. If there wasn't so much money to be made that would probably happen. He seems a little disinterested and distracted. He is also looking very vulnerable in exchanges.

Comment

Doesn't Floyd have two fights left before he retires? It's the home stretch at this point. Of course he's slowing down.

Comment

I thought he looked kinda old too. Still made maidana look worse. But he def slowed down

Comment

I agree, him and Pacman should finally get it on as both are shadows of themselves.

He will not want a spring chicken in there.

Pacman makes the most sense right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              A lot of running and holding tonight Larry!
              yep, i think it is that time if he wants to go out on top
              Originally posted by SintilatingDTS View Post
              Its definitely starting to look that way. If there wasn't so much money to be made that would probably happen. He seems a little disinterested and distracted. He is also looking very vulnerable in exchanges.
              Yep he looks centimeters away from getting dropped or ko'd now....

Comment

Freddie will state that Floyd moved better because the canvas was of a different material.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
                  I agree, him and Pacman should finally get it on as both are shadows of themselves.

He will not want a spring chicken in there.

Pacman makes the most sense right now.
                  Honestly....the Floyd i saw tonight does not beat Manny

Comment

As long as Floyd has Bayless in his corner. He has nothing to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                    X