Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Repeats, Decisions Maidana in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now breaking up clinches is a bad thing I'm P@cturdia...it never ends. I love these tears, keep em coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Now breaking up clinches is a bad thing I'm P@cturdia...it never ends. I love these tears, keep em coming.
      slurp slurp slurp

Comment

• Whatever you think about Maidana's strategy, the supposed bite or Floyd's strategy and ring tactics, it was plain to see the fight was fixed. Even the Showtime crew eluded as much. The sooner Mayweather retires from the boxing game, the better. He got the gloves and the ref in his pocket. He has no interest of performing on a level playing field. He is laughing at the boxing public.

Comment

• All boxing roads lead to floyd money mayweather

Comment

• Lame card = Bittorrent

Kenny Bayliss is not that incompetent. This sport is so corrupt.

Maidana is delusional if he thinks he won. He took round 4. Floyd gave him the 12th.

$30+ million to fight a 12 to 1 underdog.
            $30+ million to fight a 6 to 1 underdog.

ATGs don't build legacies by fighting outclassed opponents.
            When they do, they finish the job.
            They don't run in the final round when the fight is safely in their pockets.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              The big question is still :

Name the WW PRIME ELITE that JR has fought that defines his WW career making him TBE

For instance Clay fought the killer SONNY LISTON,,,, Then as ALI fought Frazier,,,,then fought PRIME ELITE Champion George Foreman

Name JR's prime Elites. Maidana has never been a prime elite WW

PRIME ELITES are the likes of Duran, Leonard, Pacquiao, Hearns, Cotto, Pacquiao, Hagler, Margo not Balto hahahahahaha, Pacquiao, Williams,

Why is this question so hard for the Joy boys to answer ?????

answer:
              VVVVVVVVVVVV

Not to many but answer the same question about your boy Pacquiao.

Comment

• Mayweather vs Pacquiao

The last laugh goes to Arum.
                Mayweather reneged on his demand to take Arum out of the picture but the other biggies (HBO-Showtime-Haymon-DelaHoya-and the fans) outvoiced Mayweather. But news is that Mayweather is demanding Pacquiao fight under Mayweather's Promotion. Plus other demands... He's always coming out with new demands it seems...

Comment

Working...
                X