Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Repeats, Decisions Maidana in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it 118-110 Mayweather foot work counter punching check hooks right hands body punching easy work

Comment

maidana just said that he felt he won the fight..............

Comment

I told you guys this was a useless rematch but look at all the bitching now. This may have been one sided but Mayweather looked better in the 1st fight.

Comment

I thought that was a very uneventful fight to be honest, I thought the ref was too quick to break up the action at times but Maidana's work rate was just low. I really hate that 3 minute victory lap Mayweather does when hes winning, just leaves a bad taste in the mouth of a fight that wasn't very exciting.

Mayweather needs to fight Pac cause I doubt this PPV performs that well

Comment

This is the biggest pile of BS I've ever heard in my life!

Comment

Floyd is too good of a fighter to have to resort to fighting this way, with such a lesser fighter. Actually shows he may be not as good as he once was, but still the smartest. But of course the decline comes with age for all.

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
                To ALL the SUCKERS out there...

L M A O .... IF YOU PAID TO SEE THIS FIGHT !!!!! Like I said in a post last week. "Maidana will tire out, because Floyd will run around more this time". It's EXACTLY how I called it... "If you want to pay to see Floyd RUN AROUND till Maidana gets tired, I'm gonna LMAO AT YOU.
                I'm glad I just streamed this crap.

I'll gladly pay to see Pacquiao whoop Algieri.

I'll be glad the day that Mayweather gets his bum ass out of boxing.
                Undefeated or not, he wouldn't have fought who was put in front of him, and I'll always believe that he is very beatable, it's just smoke in mirrors that he's undefeated.

Comment

Floyd did that same glove over the mouth routine against Canelo.

Not sure what Maidana's gameplan was press sometimes to show he's trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    I told you guys this was a useless rematch but look at all the bitching now. This may have been one sided but Mayweather looked better in the 1st fight.
                    Let's just hope that rids us of that crybaby.

Comment

Very Predictable! Confirms to me that Mayweather did stay in the pocket and tried to give the fans a entertaining fight, then the criticism of "HIS LEGS ARE GONE" made him come out and SHOW that they're not

But this rematch was basically Mayweather STEALING MONEY from SHOWTIME, this shouldn't even be counted as a match off of his Contract

Who Owes The Fans BIG next fight, better be something WORTH PAYING FOR!

Comment

Working...
                      X