Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• WHat does he walk around at?

Comment

• This Algeri cat has really grown on me, but I don't believe he has what it takes to beat a Pacquiao, even a faded Pacquiao.

This one isn't going to be close. Either Pacman murks him or Algeri does to Pac what Pac did to Oscar.

Kinda looking forward to this one, to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
          This Algeri cat has really grown on me, but I don't believe he has what it takes to beat a Pacquiao, even a faded Pacquiao.

This one isn't going to be close. Either Pacman murks him or Algeri does to Pac what Pac did to Oscar.

Kinda looking forward to this one, to be honest.
          Same here. My dad's fam is from Long Island so I get a lot calls. I think Pac is too much for him but its a fun fight.

Comment

• Look what Chris eats during training, Bacon Cheeseburger

Last night's dinner: Bacon Cheeseburger Night! --------------------------------------- Yes, I eat burgers during training camp- no I don't have trouble making weight. THIS IS NOT A CHEAT MEAL: I do not believe in cheat meals. It has been a brutal week of me pushing my body to the limit so I saw that I needed to extra calories from fat and carbohydrates to help w/ recovery. I love hamburgers so why not enjoy my recovery? ---------------------------------------As you all know I cook the majority of my own meals. Here are the ingredients I use for my burgers: 93% lean chop meat, Yellow onion, 1 large egg, old fashion oatmeal, sea salt, black pepper, cumin, and worschester sauce. ***sweet potato fries- sweet potatoes, coconut oil, sea salt, pepper and cinnamon.

Last edited by hectari; 10-02-2014, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Look what Chris eats during training, Bacon Cheeseburger
              I wonder if that's the only meal for the whole day? That's like 5 patties I see.

Comment

Algieri with all that beef action. The food's okay too.

Comment

he's suppossed to know what to eat? what an ultra-maroon, what an ignoranimus

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    he's suppossed to know what to eat? what an ultra-maroon, what an ignoranimus
                    Why are you calling him names? The guy knows how to eat he has stamina for days, low body fat, ripped lean muscle, healthy skin and a degree in clinical nutrition so I think he knows what to eat.

This what he wrote about the burger meal:

Last night's dinner: Bacon Cheeseburger Night! --------------------------------------- Yes, I eat burgers during training camp- no I don't have trouble making weight. THIS IS NOT A CHEAT MEAL: I do not believe in cheat meals. It has been a brutal week of me pushing my body to the limit so I saw that I needed to extra calories from fat and carbohydrates to help w/ recovery. I love hamburgers so why not enjoy my recovery? ---------------------------------------As you all know I cook the majority of my own meals. Here are the ingredients I use for my burgers: 93% lean chop meat, Yellow onion, 1 large egg, old fashion oatmeal, sea salt, black pepper, cumin, and worschester sauce. ***sweet potato fries- sweet potatoes, coconut oil, sea salt, pepper and cinnamon.
                    some more meals he eats

Comment

• Tonight's diner- salmon, shrimp, green beans, sweet potato and pita bread/Mi cena de hoy - salmón, camarones, judías verdes, batata y pan de pita.

Burned about 2200 calories today so need to refuel, relax and recover

Comment

Working...
                      X