No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Unloads on Host During Live Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
    You're a phukkin idiot too. Mike never called himself that then or today. He knows what he was convicted of and paid his debt. Don King set him up with a tax attorney to represent him, so no wonder it played out the way it did for Tyson. To this day Tyson still believes and shares in his heart he knows he didn't do those things and it was a consensual date they were on. The next morning he wouldn't walk her down to the limo, so she felt trashed and made him pay.
    Who's an idiot? Watch the old press conference videos where tyson says he's many things (convicted rapist is one of them) or see his beyond the glory where he calls himself a big strong n word that rips off people ****s people ko's people. You can say it was in jist, but the fact is he said it. Also I agree with her feeling slighted and making him regret the one night stand. But point is, stfu if you don't know what you're talking about, keep watching the sports century documentary you "puking idiot".

Comment

I thought it was staged before I saw the video, but now watching it, it definitely isn't. I think the reporter ambushed him, saying that to him was so ****in unnecessary and instigated a problem. I woulda hit him if I was mike.

Comment

f**k nathan downer!

Comment

Interviewer tactic, trying to change the subject, Tyson wasn't having it. Mike should've stood up and walked over to Downer and stared at him. He would've pissed his pants.

Comment

War Tyson!

Comment

Tyson had that look in his eye i think that reporter was very lucky he only got a few names called at him lool

Comment

I can't believe that dude even asked that question. The f**k, bro.

Comment

Interviewer is either very ****** or had the ok from his bosses. Maybe they got paid by the politician's enemies, lol.

Comment

I would've died if the interviewer said "Buster Douglas."

Comment

Working...
                    X