No announcement yet.

Is Broner dare i say a "BLOOD AND GUT WARRIOR"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Broner behaves like a (fighter). He does not behave like a tactition. Vaquez behaves like a tactition. There are different styles inside the ring. Don't try to insert your flawed logic into my post. Broner stays in the pocket and exchanges, that's fighting. He doesn't dance around the ring, refusing to exchange. If you hit him he tries to answer back immediately. I don't like him, but I give him credit for behaving like a fighter.
    How could you completely miss my point? I mean, it was so simple. Anyway, you got it, hit the nail right on the head .

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      How could you completely miss my point? I mean, it was so simple. Anyway, you got it, hit the nail right on the head .
      Oh I got your point. You don't like him, or his fans, so you ain't gonna give him any props. I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Stands toe to toe. Loves to brawl, solid chin, tough as nails.. Does not use his legs much and loves brutal exchanges..
        Unfortunately for him, your right.

It may be what cuts his ring life short.

It's a shame too, because the guy has real talent if he just moves and boxes a bit more.

But hey, we all love the wars.

People trying to take something from Taylor like he was a no one...must be nice to quarterback couch those opinions.

Comment

Oh I got your point. You don't like him, or his fans, so you ain't gonna give him any props. I got it.
          I've given him plenty of props before and will continue to do so when he garners them. I might joke about him but he is a fighter at the end of the day, he is just not a Blood and Guts Warrior as the OP states he is. He is a good explosive/action fighter who only does so in spurts. He has grit and a solid chin but that alone doesn't qualify him as a gutsy warrior. I might not like his fans or his outside of the ring persona, but that doesn't mean I dislike him as a fighter.

Comment

"Solid chin"

But we know if it was GGG, Kovalev or Matthysse or anyone else getting dropped, his tune would sound like this:

"That boy has no chin."

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              "Solid chin"

But we know if it was GGG, Kovalev or Matthysse or anyone else getting dropped, his tune would sound like this:

"That boy has no chin."
              Everyone has their agendas nice and hidden. Hilarious doe

Comment

a blood and cuts warrior doesnt roll around on the floor faking being hurt to get someone disqualified.

Comment

Broner behaves like a (fighter). He does not behave like a tactition. Vaquez behaves like a tactition. There are different styles inside the ring. Don't try to insert your flawed logic into my post. Broner stays in the pocket and exchanges, that's fighting. He doesn't dance around the ring, refusing to exchange. If you hit him he tries to answer back immediately. I don't like him, but I give him credit for behaving like a fighter.
                  Anyone who steps into the ring is a fighter.... They FIGHT.... FIGHTer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    Everyone has their agendas nice and hidden. Hilarious doe
                    I wonder what his opinion was about Gamboa's chin PRIOR to being stopped by Crawford.

You think he called Gamboa's chin solid?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      I wonder what his opinion was about Gamboa's chin PRIOR to being stopped by Crawford.

You think he called Gamboa's chin solid?
                      Quote him and let's find out But Gamboa got KO'd doe, AB still da truth, he still winning doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X