Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Drug Testing & Weed Smoking on All Access

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That part where Floyd and his hoes were smoking weed, he tried reading the name on the rolling paper packet and couldnt read it, just stood there dumbstruck before ending up saying "Marcus just go get some of these" Lmao.

Comment

LOL I thought it was funny he was sending his body guards to go buy joint wraps lol and you know he's the one buying the weed. **** ima bout to join floyds entourage hes prolly buying them by the pound

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
        After seeing all access I know Floyd smokes. Nobody hangs around smokers all day and dont partake, atleast everynow and then. I dont think he is smoking during training tho.
        yupp. Ive had friends who every once in a while take a puff but arent stoners, theyll just take a hit to feel high for a little. I can see floyd doing that during the holidays especially since hes buying all the bud

Comment

The USADA threshold for marijuana is 150 ng/ml. Would be pretty hard to test positive from second hand at that level.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...sting/2528283/

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
            That part where Floyd and his hoes were smoking weed, he tried reading the name on the rolling paper packet and couldnt read it, just stood there dumbstruck before ending up saying "Marcus just go get some of these" Lmao.
            lol I remember that part haha

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
              You might be an expert on drug testing Dunn, I was asking the question with genuine curiosity... Nowhere did I suggest that i want Floyd to get caught for weed.
              U're dealing with dunn. He's very sensitive when it comes to Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                I lost a lot of respect for Floyd when seeing that! I don't think he actually smoked any but for him to let people smoke it around him in his house on the build up show to his fight is disgusting, his kids will most likely watch it for **** sake.

lol it's just weed, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  lol it's just weed, dude.
                  ya boy Bernard Hopkins would never put up with that shyt.

You shouldnt either.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    U're dealing with dunn. He's very sensitive when it comes to Floyd
                    Believe me...I know!

Comment

Good point.....this is why i think the only reason why he doesnt test positiive for weed or peds is because usada is on the payroll......but once he retires and is no longer earning millions , its gonna be harder to bribe the douche usada officials and then they will expose floyd's dirty laundry..exactly like what happened to lance armstrong imo
                      Last edited by puga; 09-08-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X