No announcement yet.

Mayweather Drug Testing & Weed Smoking on All Access

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    Fraud can snot 10 kilos of coke, drink a bottle of Tide and his test will still come out clean as a whistle. Its the TMT magic.
    thats fckn funny! green cumming your way

Comment

After seeing all access I know Floyd smokes. Nobody hangs around smokers all day and dont partake, atleast everynow and then. I dont think he is smoking during training tho.

Comment

It has be be a certain level

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          A lot of warriors used to smoke weed before going into battle.. Zulus were the most famous for doing it so technically it is one of the oldest "PEDs" although for a lot of people it does have the adverse devitalizing effect.. guess it depends on the individual.
          If it enhanced their performance, where are the Zulus now?

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
            I'm no expert on this but: why was Mayweather around women who were smoking weed? He must have inhaled some of that shyt. Can't he test positive for weed like Chavez Jr did?
            It all depends on what the "cut off levels" are in the test. Meaning a lot of tests are set up to bypass "second hand" positive results. You can have trace amounts, usually up to 50 ppm in your system, and you will not test positive until you have above that amount of cannaboids in your urine. Mayweather is just trying to be "street friendly" in all access. Don't you think with that kind of money you can let some of your people flip some bricks and come up a little extra! Lmfao at this bs! Remember when he had some "jewelry" stolen? It was really those bricks

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
              I thought it was legal in Nevada (does the commission still have it as a banned substance?)
              As long as its on the fed control list its banned.

Comment

I lost a lot of respect for Floyd when seeing that! I don't think he actually smoked any but for him to let people smoke it around him in his house on the build up show to his fight is disgusting, his kids will most likely watch it for **** sake.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                  After seeing all access I know Floyd smokes. Nobody hangs around smokers all day and dont partake, atleast everynow and then. I dont think he is smoking during training tho.
                  He had his glasses on and was telling that chick to go buy some more rolling papers......hell yes, he smokes weed.

Comment

"sorry about your friend, now can I pleeez have my money?"

Comment

Originally posted by jtommy View Post
                      "sorry about your friend, now can I pleeez have my money?"

Floyd getting played again.

I wasn't sure what she said but then I saw it again I was like oh my lord...

Comment

Working...
                      X