No announcement yet.

Mayweather Drug Testing & Weed Smoking on All Access

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Posters are now begging for floyd to test positive because of 2nd hand smoke.

NSB- where common sense goes to die.
    You might be an expert on drug testing Dunn, I was asking the question with genuine curiosity... Nowhere did I suggest that i want Floyd to get caught for weed.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
      You might be an expert on drug testing Dunn, I was asking the question with genuine curiosity... Nowhere did I suggest that i want Floyd to get caught for weed.
      I must have misunderstood "can't he test positive for weed like chavez jr?"

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I must have misunderstood "can't he test positive for weed like chavez jr?"
        Floyd fan, can't read, no surprise.

LOL just kidding.

Comment

I'd be more worried he'd get some type of second-hand PEDs from the rest of the TMT fighters. If you stand too close to Mickey your testosterone goes through the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
            I'm no expert on this but: why was Mayweather around women who were smoking weed? He must have inhaled some of that shyt. Can't he test positive for weed like Chavez Jr did?
            THc has to be inhaled into the lungs to be in your body. Second hand, will not only NOT get you high, it won't get into your system.

Source: I USED to smoke like Snoop Dogg.

Comment

His body fat is too low, when you train that much you could get weed out of your system within days if you smoked it let alone got it second hand.

Comment

bu bu but fraud jr is still tryin' very hard to clean up not only the sport of boxing but all of sports!

Comment

You can't get high just from being around someone smoking TS.

Contact highs aren't real. It's placebo

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    It was a stupid unnecessary segment, it made absolutely no sense, WTF was the point of showing that
                    It's been garbage, I try to watch in hopes that maybe I get some sort of information as to what I should expect going into the fight, I can't even get that.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      So what? They were caught through regular NSAC testing, which is less stringent than USADA and not even random.
                      That was not his point!

Comment

Working...
                      X