No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Explains Ariza Situation, MX Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Explains Ariza Situation, MX Gloves

Mayweather Boxing Club, Las Vegas - Luis Sandoval catches up with WBA/WBC welterweight and junior middleweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. to discuss his current relationship with strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who worked against Mayweather in May. Ariza worked in the corner of Marcos Maidana, who faces Mayweather on September 13th. Mayweather also chimes in on the situation with the gloves.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WTF, Video was cut off after the best question.

Comment

MANNY PACQUIAO!!!!!!!

woohoo i said it first before this thread is 837219 pages long and all emotional

Comment

Coward............

Comment

Floyd sounds so ****** when he talks.

Comment

Just like I thought, Ariza there to "watch" Floyd train, and not to train Floyd. Floyd knew that picture would cause a lot of buzz, and that's exactly what it did here on BoxingScene. For Floyd, all press is good press.

Comment

ROFL @ Floyd stammering when asked about the gloves. It was like a stand up comedian getting heckled

Here's the full video where Ellerbe jumps to defend Floyd when he got asked about the gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                ROFL @ Floyd stammering when asked about the gloves. It was like a stand up comedian getting heckled

Here's the full video where Ellerbe jumps to defend Floyd when he got asked about the gloves.

Wow, what a fucking ******.

Comment

Like I said before, it was tremendous. 18 years in the game because I'm dedicated to my craft. I take my hat of to you.

his most used quotes in one sentence. boom!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    Wow, what a fucking ******.
                    Why is Ellerbe talking??? He's not a fighter or a trainer. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X