Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bernard Hopkins intimidated? (Kovalev faceoff)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I agree. Then again, it takes someone really ****ing ****** to think Zamunda is an actual place.
    Amazing deep thinking... I'm speechless...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Amazing deep thinking... I'm speechless...
      Good idea.

Comment

Hmm maybe Kovalev makes me a believer in this fight because I'm really not impressed. Then again, is beating a 50-year-old impressive? Sigh. This is the conundrum that is Hopkins these days. He's beating decent fighters (not great) but it becomes a great accomplishment because of his age? How do we rate these wins Hopkins has had and how do you rate a win over him at this juncture?
        Basically you've got a built in excuse. This is why no one should fight Hopkins - if you beat him, it's because he's old and he would apparently school you just a couple years prior, and if he beats you, as is written, since you're a bum, then you're a bum but Hopkins isn't good, he's just old.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Basically you've got a built in excuse. This is why no one should fight Hopkins - if you beat him, it's because he's old and he would apparently school you just a couple years prior, and if he beats you, as is written, since you're a bum, then you're a bum but Hopkins isn't good, he's just old.
          How would that be my built-in excuse?

Comment

How would that be my built-in excuse?
            You're using it. If it's not your's, then why are you using it?

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              You're using it. If it's not your's, then why are you using it?
              Using it? How? Please, explain.

Comment

I agree. Then again, it takes someone really ****ing ****** to think Zamunda is an actual place.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Ouch
                  Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

That guy MDpoopoo or whatever is just a clown. Could've just argued his point intelligently instead of coming off like a buffoon.

Comment

lol. ......

Comment

That guy MDpoopoo or whatever is just a clown. Could've just argued his point intelligently instead of coming off like a buffoon.
                      Your posting here speaks by itself -- I can't go as low as your elementary school IQ level in language... And I really don't remember what was like "arguing intelligently" back in the 6th grade.
                      If you feel happy this way, so be it.

Comment

Working...
                      X