Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You realize the pic with Ariza was only put out to toy with the Garcia camp right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS you're not part of the money team and never will be! stop defending floyd's hypocrisy.

Comment

You "toy" with someone by hiring a mediocre employee they fired?

Comment

Floyd will put on a clinic this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          LOL TS got owned badly. Just got done skimming thru the thread.

Humiliated hard.
          inkambaya has to be the most idiotic racist poster on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie Beater View Post
            You "toy" with someone by hiring a mediocre employee they fired?
            Who u accused of being dirty for years... Yeah Floyd is so smart! That's how u get'em Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              I read in another post you're really a white kid in real life, is this true?
              IF its true.. WOW thats some funny stuff lol. The white kid who loves black men so much. Malibu most wanted type of stuff

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                IF its true.. WOW thats some funny stuff lol. The white kid who loves black men so much. Malibu most wanted type of stuff
                i think is worse, because he already let us know in others threads that he is "black" so what the other poster meant is that he is a white guy pretending to be black.

Comment

It's the hypocrisy of Floyd. Do you really think Maidana and his camp would let something this fickle distract them? You're a ridiculous Floyd fan, so I expect nothing but drivel from you.

Comment

Ariza is a good SnC guy. He should be thanking Pacquiao for the fame. He is still getting business...

*******s are gonna act like ******s over this thou. I hate being lumped in with the ******* nation.

Anyways... Floyd is being smart, gotta make sure you get the best help out their. Floyd needs it if he wants to keep that egg in tact.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      If Mayweather is trying to get into Maidana's head he's gonna fail miserably, Maidana is as genuine as it gets when it comes to not giving a fuck about antics, it's useless and stupid on Mayweather's part. It's hilarious how this came out of nowhere, how casual it looked but stupid nonetheless.
                      I don't know about that one though. Chino puts on an Okay stone face, but let's be honest he was really upset about the glove issue and the fact that Floyd called him a dirty MMA type fighter. Those two things really got to him, and he's more emotional than ever right now and it'll show in the fight. This most recent trick is more of a shot towards Garcia, cause Garcia been running him mouth a little too much now for Chino.

Comment

Working...
                      X