Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You realize the pic with Ariza was only put out to toy with the Garcia camp right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You realize the pic with Ariza was only put out to toy with the Garcia camp right?

One picture of Ariza helping Floyd stretch and the entire forum goes in ballistics.

You people are just as idiotic as Roach was when he admitted that Ariza was giving Pacquiao suspicious substances and shakes.

All of the sudden Ariza is a confirmed PED chemist and supplier by the very same people that clamored his innocence during his time in Pac's camp. Do you understand that implying that Ariza is "dirty" you're indirectly admitting that he was giving Manny those substances subsequently during his prime championship run when he was knocking guys out and moving up in weight like no other fighter?

I challenge Manny Pacquiao fans to use their heads for once and not jump to conclusions so quickly just because Floyd is involved. A good practice I use sometimes is to think whether or not I would have the same opinion on said subject a week from now. Emotions are running high, because you love to hate on Floyd but understand that you're tarnishing Manny's career by calling foul.

Now think about this: What would be a good way to get into Chino/Garcia's head?

How about posing in a pic with his former conditioning coach, surely that'll ruffle some feathers.

A Floyd fan complaining about accusations with no evidence. How ironic

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post

How about posing in a pic with his former conditioning coach, surely that'll ruffle some feathers.
      I'm sure Floyd said "Ariza shakes" instead of cheese while getting that picture clicked.

Comment

Mayweather fans right now....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Mayweather fans right now....

Comment

I just watched a Floyd workout vid and Ariza is in the background

Also, Floyd told the media he wants to work with Ariza after Robert Garcia fired him

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              One picture of Ariza helping Floyd stretch and the entire forum goes in ballistics.

You people are just as idiotic as Roach was when he admitted that Ariza was giving Pacquiao suspicious substances and shakes.

All of the sudden Ariza is a confirmed PED chemist and supplier by the very same people that clamored his innocence during his time in Pac's camp. Do you understand that implying that Ariza is "dirty" you're indirectly admitting that he was giving Manny those substances subsequently during his prime championship run when he was knocking guys out and moving up in weight like no other fighter?

I challenge Manny Pacquiao fans to use their heads for once and not jump to conclusions so quickly just because Floyd is involved. A good practice I use sometimes is to think whether or not I would have the same opinion on said subject a week from now. Emotions are running high, because you love to hate on Floyd but understand that you're tarnishing Manny's career by calling foul.

"Its all for the media doe, and yu fools to dum to notiz, smh"

Comment

"I challenge Manny Pacquiao fans to use their heads for once and not jump to conclusions so quickly just because Floyd is involved."

Comment

Move on bro...

in last 2 years:

Manny's clean as a whistle and still competing at an elite level.
                  Marquez is 1 for 2 (one had random blood testing, the other didn't)
                  Mayweather exposed his "control" over NSAC and downright near corruption of the sport.

You can say what u want about Manny's reign at top. You can't prove it, too late. OPEN YOUR EYES to whats happening NOW.

This is NSB, everyone who is anyone is on roids. Just let the hate flow through you and battle back

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    I just watched a Floyd workout vid and Ariza is in the background

Also, Floyd told the media he wants to work with Ariza after Robert Garcia fired him

Comment

Working...
                    X