Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You realize the pic with Ariza was only put out to toy with the Garcia camp right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mayweather is trying to get into Maidana's head he's gonna fail miserably, Maidana is as genuine as it gets when it comes to not giving a fuck about antics, it's useless and stupid on Mayweather's part. It's hilarious how this came out of nowhere, how casual it looked but stupid nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Queen? Wtf?
      What in the fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        If Mayweather is trying to get into Maidana's head he's gonna fail miserably, Maidana is as genuine as it gets when it comes to not giving a fuck about antics, it's useless and stupid on Mayweather's part. It's hilarious how this came out of nowhere, how casual it looked but stupid nonetheless.
        Yep makes Floyd look stupid and concerned...

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          What in the fuck!
          I think Floyd was going for "inspirational" with We Are The Champions but it just comes off looking incredibly gay

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            So my thread was deleted which actually made since but the one full of excuses remains??? I s the agenda to make all Floyd fans look stupid or something?
            Don't need an agenda to accomplish that. It's like the seasons, it just happens.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
              Ellerbe isn't gonna like Ariza touching Floyd like that.

Comment

Mayweather is arguably the most well conditioned elite fighter in this sport as well, so the "addition" if one can call it that is weird, Mayweather has always been of the belief of 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' which contradicts this act.

Here is an all around good interview with Kevin Kelly as to how Mayweather's training methods being old school benefits him over today's program.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  Don't need an agenda to accomplish that. It's like the seasons, it just happens.
                  Lmaoooooooo

Comment

calm down, floydiot...

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                      One picture of Ariza helping Floyd stretch and the entire forum goes in ballistics.

You people are just as idiotic as Roach was when he admitted that Ariza was giving Pacquiao suspicious substances and shakes.

All of the sudden Ariza is a confirmed PED chemist and supplier by the very same people that clamored his innocence during his time in Pac's camp. Do you understand that implying that Ariza is "dirty" you're indirectly admitting that he was giving Manny those substances subsequently during his prime championship run when he was knocking guys out and moving up in weight like no other fighter?

I challenge Manny Pacquiao fans to use their heads for once and not jump to conclusions so quickly just because Floyd is involved. A good practice I use sometimes is to think whether or not I would have the same opinion on said subject a week from now. Emotions are running high, because you love to hate on Floyd but understand that you're tarnishing Manny's career by calling foul.

Now think about this: What would be a good way to get into Chino/Garcia's head?
                      How about posing in a pic with his former conditioning coach, surely that'll ruffle some feathers.
                      Do you seriously believe Chino gives a ****?

Comment

Working...
                      X