• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dragon
    The Motor City Cobra
    The Nigerian Nightmare

Comment

Erik "El Terrible" Morales does it for me. It just sounds badass and once you see the fighter carrying the nickname get busy in the ring, it fits perfectly.

Comment

Juan "The Hispanic Causing Panic" Lazcano

Mike "The Bounty" Hunter

The Cincinnati Flash -Ezzard Charles

The Mongoose -Archie Moore

Comment

This is my nickname for him

Brian The Greatest of All Time Sutherland.

Comment

I don't remember his real name but a Zimbabwean heavyweight used Hitler the Killer as his ring name.

An Indonesian used Gun Hero and a Chinese boxer debuted on Tuesday called Halimubieke.

Comment

alliteration is the way to go, so i'll go with my favorite.

Comment

Klitschkos have some cool nicknames

One of them is dr iron fist

And other one is steelhammer

Comment

Obviously.

Dinamita

wtf? fgggggs?

Comment

Pound for pound best boxer nickname is still "Manos De Piedra or hands of stone" only because someone like duran wore it; someone who's exactly perfect fit for that nickname.

Comment

Sorry but I have add 2p.

British boxing legend Chris 'the male man' (and yes it is spelt like that) Male takes the record for perhaps the most stupid current ringname in the sport.

Closely followed by recently stomped Jarrod 'left jab'(well he is orthodox so it makes sense, err.. I guess) Fletcher.

And this one's just plain odd -unbeaten Samaran KO sensationAik 'The Humanoid' (well I should hope he is, someone might suspect something if he wasn't at least vaguely human-shaped) Shaknazarian.

And .. oh dammit - who's that African fighter who used 'The Black Roy Jones Jr' as his monniker?

Ah yeah. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=460858

Ishmael Tetteh. I would die laughing if he ended up an an HBO card with Roy on the commentary team.
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 08-29-2014, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X