Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Boxer has the Coolest nickname

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of current fighters i like Carl Frampton, the jackal.

Comment

Originally posted by ninerdude90 View Post
      "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Such a perfect moniker for someone who almost never takes a clean shot.
      Pretty sure it's a reference to Pretty Boy Floyd, the bank robber, not how pretty Floyd Mayweather is.

Which makes it a pretty awesome nickname, and way better than 'money' which is lame.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Juan "The Hispanic Causing Panic" Lazcano

Mike "The Bounty" Hunter

The Cincinnati Flash -Ezzard Charles

The Mongoose -Archie Moore
        The cincinnati flash? Never heard of that. I did hear of the cincinnati cobra though, which was ezzard charles.

I just read all of the responses, some are definitely better than others. when people start talking about 'mayhem' and 'the nightmare' etc it's really embarrassing. Those are so simple and not creative nicknames at all. And it doesn't even relate to them.

Anyway, the baddest ass nickname in all of history belonged to Jack Dempsey, the manassa mauler.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          The cincinnati flash? Never heard of that. I did hear of the cincinnati cobra though, which was ezzard charles.

I just read all of the responses, some are definitely better than others. when people start talking about 'mayhem' and 'the nightmare' etc it's really embarrassing. Those are so simple and not creative nicknames at all. And it doesn't even relate to them.

Anyway, the baddest ass nickname in all of history belonged to Jack Dempsey, the manassa mauler.
          Whoops, my mistake. I was reading a nickname list and it said Cincy Flash so I typed it in. Boxrec has it as Cincy Cobra

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            How can you like Desert Storm and dislike King?
            King is too bland. I also don't like Fast, I don't like the overused ones.

Comment

Keith Thurman could get a better nickname. His nickname sounds like he's a policeman. One Time=Police

Comment

Iron mike

Mano de piedra duran

el matador mayorga

the motor city cobra

Comment

My favorite nick name all time was Erik "El Terrible" Morales.

What more bad ass than being called TERRIBLE.

Comment

When i first heard the name "the babyface assasin", i ***** bricks

Comment

The Real Deal Holyfield

Comment

Working...
                      X