Which Boxer has the Coolest nickname

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Adam ''The Swamp Donkey'' Richards
    What was his record. That sounds like a sex position.

Comment

Manos de piedra, by miles sounds so cool. Currently I used to like Dazzling Darren barker, The Cobra,

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        As much as that image of tito getting destroyed pains me, that's a great pic brush.

For me I really loved the Paul the punisher nickname, as well as dinamita. El perro is pretty cool too.
        That image represents American Pride during a time of sadness and mourning. But it displayed a representation of strength and resiliency of the people in our country.

Comment

The Axe-Man for Nick Walters

And the Monster for Naoya Inoue

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            That image represents American Pride during a time of sadness and mourning. But it displayed a representation of strength and resiliency of the people in our country.
            It was an electric, albeit, one sided fight. But we all know tito would have won had it not been for the delay lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              It was an electric, albeit, one sided fight. But we all know tito would have fun had it not been for the delay lol
              Didn't Tito ask for the Delay. And what do you mean by have fun. If you mean by Tito winning is by having fun, then the answer is NO. Tito's game plan was to end it with a one punch left hook. That is a dog$h1t strategy when facing a ring genius like Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

The machine!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Didn't Tito ask for the Delay. And what do you mean by have fun. If you mean by Tito winning is by having fun, then the answer is NO. Tito's game plan was to end it with a one punch left hook. That is a dog$h1t strategy when facing a ring genius like Bernard Hopkins.
                  Typo, I meant won. And in no universe does tito beat hop, absolute worst matchup for tito. I was stupid enough to truly believe he was going to destroy Bhop. Wasn't the last time I was wrong about hop.

Comment

Bonecrusher smith

Comment

Hitman Hearns

and the Motor City Cobra

Comment

Working...
                      X