Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: If Floyd Runs Like a Little *****, I'm Prepared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    "It's called the sweet science..............." :wank:
    Define Sweet.....

:AOR:

Comment

Enough of this running crap. 50% of the fight will be in the center of the ring with Floyd having his hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
        Hey Floyd, can you read your daughter a kindergarten book before she goes to sleep?

Floyd:

Looks like Pac can't ether or he would have read the fine print that tells him that his Manger can not Work for his promoter.. But again pac owes a lot back taxes but that not our business tho!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          *Rushes thru your slaps* *Connects a solid left hook straight to your jaw* *Stares you down from above doing vulgar gestures at you while you lay helpless on the concrete*
          u have some serious mental issues, i will continue to point this out to u until you seek help brother ur one sick person

Comment

Online fan boys: When an aggressive fighter doesn't land much because the opponents is running..well scoring considers effective aggression and he's not being effective... But what about the runner? Oh, that's ring generalship.. :****you:

Running Aka What Lara did to Canelo = Not Ring Generalship...Ring Generalship is what Pacquiao did to De La Hoya...

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
              Chino will punch himself out. Floyd won clearly last time. Intriguing fight.
              I'm sure Floyd clearly won every fight to you...even the Jose Luis Castillo fight... **** I bet Floyd even beat Pacquiao to you without even getting in the ring... <~~~You and Floyd

Comment

Madonna got floyd mixed up with erislandy lara! Floyd did not run last time and he will not run this time, Floyd by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Hahaha brilliant, he isn't scared to say what he wants!

I really think Maidana could really play mind games If he helped 50cent with the slagging match between him and Floyd...

I know he ain't reading this but god I wish he was, it'd be a great idea to sell the fight and great to see what Floyd reacts with.
                  How dope would it be if 50 cent joins maidanas ring walk?

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    So far so good. p4p king,undefeated,highest paid athlete in the world and continuing.
                    Thank you for killing the English language. No wonder you love Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      How dope would it be if 50 cent joins maidanas ring walk?
                      50 cent singing and Maidana reading a Harry Potter book.

Comment

Working...
                      X