Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: If Floyd Runs Like a Little *****, I'm Prepared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana will take the titles in November.
    The Castillo rematch was successful because Floyd had two young legs and a hungry heart.
    Mayweather is overfed and older now.
    The Beast in Marcos will sustain another but more passionate attack.
    This time the close scorecards will fall his way.

The tie breaker will shatter all records.

Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      *Rushes thru your slaps* *Connects a solid left hook straight to your jaw* *Stares you down from above doing vulgar gestures at you while you lay helpless on the concrete*
      sounds like what marquez did to your guy ducquiao

Comment

I like Chino and I don't like Floyd (because his persona) but please Maidana stop with this woeful macho bull****! Boxing is not a gladiator fight, if someone complains because his opponenet don't stand in the front of him and claim that he ran, that's only undignified, nothing else... Even after the Canelo-Lara fight, when Lara really did a similar thing of running was sad to hear from Canelo the "he ran" shit... But at least he won on a tight fight but hear this from a fighter who lost the fight is actually a sour loser talk when he can't admit that he had beaten by a more technical fighter and complain that the other fighter didn't stand in front of him... Plus, Mayweather didn't run on the first match, he beat Chino on a tight fight. Chino has a chance on the rematch if Floyd is really just older and he didn't choose that kind of tactic with reason on the first fight.
        C'mon Chino, beat Floyd, but don't talk about running because you just paint a brainless, sour grape macho image of yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          *Rushes thru your slaps* *Connects a solid left hook straight to your jaw* *Stares you down from above doing vulgar gestures at you while you lay helpless on the concrete*

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
            The Castillo rematch was successful because Floyd had two young legs and a hungry heart.

Nuff said.
            Fights in September

I like maidana confidence. One punch can change everything

Comment

I will root for Chino though if he win the fucking Pactards will fap to the fight every night and they will get more annoying than ever.

Comment

46-0 B!tches!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  Weeks have gone by, No response from FLoyd.

I'll give him another week, maybe he's still trying to read the headlines.
                  respond to what????

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post

Nuff said.
                    November????? wtf??

Comment

Lmao, Chino said "if"

If floyd ran rrom harry potter and TI than hes already got his track shoes ready for Maidana

Comment

Working...
                      X