Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: If Floyd Runs Like a Little *****, I'm Prepared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Floyd, can you read your daughter a kindergarten book before she goes to sleep?

Floyd:

Comment

Run Floyd

Mayweather will run. All the Mayweathers run, and then they do time.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        check this one out
        Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        hopefully ducquiao gets a real trainer and learn how to fight. Fraudy roach was the main reason ducquiao got put to sleep.the loud mouth can't teach anything

Comment

HAHA!!! ****ing love it. The Hunting Party on September 13th chasing this coward clown and executing him live on PPV. Murdah murdah baby!!! We ready for this ****.

I am hoping Maidana catches floyd violently in the wrong side of the head, preferably on the back of the head and lays him out unconscious shaking on the ground with a blank stare.

Comment

maidana is a boss thats all...

Comment

Originally posted by moonshineman View Post
              Mayweather will run. All the Mayweathers run, and then they do time.
              So far so good. p4p king,undefeated,highest paid athlete in the world and continuing.

Comment

Floyd refused to trade punches??wtf?

Comment

So you are planning on doing the exact same thing you did in the 1st fight right?? thats exactly what you did

Comment

I guess Maidana has finally flown the coop. He sounds like a ******. What part of the last fight did he have to chase Mayweather? Stand and fight? He did it practically the entire fight. I guess Maidana meant don't use any defense, just let me hit you. He also contradicted himself, "again". He was just on showtime stating that he felt that he let the fight slip around the 6th round and that Mayweather won the fight. Now he's saying he won the fight. I think he's trying to pump himself up.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      HAHA!!! ****ing love it. The Hunting Party on September 13th chasing this coward clown and executing him live on PPV. Murdah murdah baby!!! We ready for this ****.

I am hoping Maidana catches floyd violently in the wrong side of the head, preferably on the back of the head and lays him out unconscious shaking on the ground with a blank stare.
                      keep on dreaming chump

Comment

Working...
                      X