This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Yes, he's an overweight male of Filipino descent in his early 50s. He hates Floyd with a passion. Floyd's inability to read has probably made his August.
    Damn that's just sad. I always figured he was something along those lines. The guy is 50 though? He literally spends all day posting ****** memes about Floyd and talking about Floyd. It's clear as day his favorite fighter is Manny, yet he spends more time talking about Money. That's just incredibly sad. I hope he gets better.

Comment

• Murder, death, kill

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        They are laughing at Floyd??? where has their reading skills gotten them in life?
        Somewhere between being able to read and not beating the sh-it out of women.

Feelsgoodman

Comment

• Lol, can you imagine how such an egotistical impulsive person like Floyd is reacting to the internet humiliating and clowning him?

The poor illiterate dude must be having a meltdown. 50 done him in good.

Floyd genuinely cannot read at even a childs level, how pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            So you really think that him screwing up his name relates to his reading ability? It couldn't have anything to do with nerves, huh? And whose acceptance of his reading or reciting abilities do you think he gives a **** about? Yours? Now look what you've gone and done; you've got me arguing for Floyd, when I couldn't really give a ****!

LOL. Yes he absolutely is gonna give a million ****s for how the public view this video. He's floyd mayweather - the most sensitive guy in town. He cares deeply about how people see him and he's going to be understandably distraught that this recording got out and that 50 keeps leaning on him. This is insanely embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              No way, is that really you Booty Dew? Or did someone hack into your account?
              It's really me lol, you have to be objective, a lot of people are using this as a way of digging into Floyd (mostly Pac fans and other Floyd haters) and I kinda don't blame them, because if the shoe was on the other foot the Floboners would have a field day with it too

Basically both Ptards and Flowmoes will stoop down to any level to insult each fighter, they're both as bad as each other really (but Floboners tend to be very hardcore)

Comment

• Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
                It's really me lol, you have to be objective, a lot of people are using this as a way of digging into Floyd (mostly Pac fans and other Floyd haters) and I kinda don't blame them, because if the shoe was on the other foot the Floboners would have a field day with it too

Basically both Ptards and Flowmoes will stoop down to any level to insult each fighter, they're both as bad as each other really (but Floboners tend to be very hardcore)

Nah. This is way bigger than pacquiao fans. This stuff is just genuinely embarrassing x10 and everybody is going to find this cringeworthy. He will be embarrassed in the hip-hop scene and by the common sportsfan. This could have been about some random tennis player and Id have still found it equally embarrassing and cringeworthy. A part of you even wants to pity him and as i see you already do.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Somewhere between being able to read and not beating the sh-it out of women.

Feelsgoodman
                  hahahahah.

Comment

• Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
                    To be honest, I think people have kinda just exaggerated this whole thing.. Floyd might not be the sharpest tool in the box, but he's known for stuttering and having a bit of a speech impediment.. He's obviously not a fluid reader, but if you have a speech impediment it can mislead people into jumping into harsh conclusions about his reading ability..

And even if he is dyslexic or is not the sharpest tool in the box, I think it's rather harsh to abuse him like this, a lot of people do this after someone makes a statement that makes them look 'dumb' like that Miss America quiz show scenario, where people gave her chit because she wasn't very bright, you kinda get the impression that there are a lot of insecure people who project their own insecurities regarding their intelligence onto other people.

I'm going off on a bit of a tangent here but seeing as intelligence is a largely genetic trait, I think it's rather harsh to put him down about it, it's the equivalent to teasing people with down syndrome, ugly people etc... basically anyone with a genetic defect that is out of their control.
                    It really isn't. People who have DS cannot be cured. Floyd could quite easily see a speech therapist and learn how to read and pronounce words. There is no excuse besides him not caring.

Comment

• this is perfect for all the people obsessed with floyd

:wank::wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X