In a fair fight with an honest referee, Gennady Golovkin would KO Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
    lol, how do people figure ward stops golovkin? hilarious
    Obviously since Andre Ward stopped a crack head version of chad dawson, it means he would do the same to GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Obviously since Andre Ward stopped a crack head version of chad dawson, it means he would do the same to GGG.
      A KO or TKO for Ward is wishful thinking. But predicting anything other than Ward with a clear victory is fanboyism at its finest.

Comment

In a fair fight, Mayweather would have lost to Maidana. I don't get the point. Of course, clinching has become one of the main tactics employed nowadays. If you're the clincher, you would hope the ref would tolerate it. Otherwise, you're screwed. If you're Mayweather you get all the advantages, including the ref.

Of course, casuals, who comprise the majority of the audience, hate clinchers. And they grit their teeth in frustration when the ref does nothing about it. THEY NEED to do something about it. Maybe they could sneak eggs, paper rocks, rubber balls, anything to throw when the ref is not doing his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          But in a fair fight with an HONEST referee, matching SKILL against SKILL, I think Gennady Golovkin would knock out the bigger man Andre Ward.
          No.

Ward is *by far* the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            If the fight were in Oakland with a crooked home referee who would permit Andre Ward to use illegal tactics (hit while holding, use deliberate head butts, hit off the break and repeatedly clamp GGG's arm) I think Ward would win a decision, perhaps a TD after a cut from deliberate head butt.

But in a fair fight with an HONEST referee, matching SKILL against SKILL, I think Gennady Golovkin would knock out the bigger man Andre Ward.
            I love GGG but I have to see it to believe it. SOG is a great fighter and labeled #2 for a reason.

Comment

is this one of the threads where the biggest klitschko fan on the internet criticizes a fighter for holding

we sit on the throne and wait for out next opportunity to prove our greatness. the haters love to hate us.

Comment

my left hand is fully healed. fixed my shoulder, too.

i call my new right hand "the right stuff."

i'm going to start putting hoes down when goossen releases me from his slave contract.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  my left hand is fully healed. fixed my shoulder, too.

i call my new right hand "the right stuff."

i'm going to start putting hoes down when goossen releases me from his slave contract.
                  Lmfao!!! You're signed till like 2018 though bro.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    In a fair fight, Mayweather would have lost to Maidana. I don't get the point. Of course, clinching has become one of the main tactics employed nowadays. If you're the clincher, you would hope the ref would tolerate it. Otherwise, you're screwed. If you're Mayweather you get all the advantages, including the ref.

Of course, casuals, who comprise the majority of the audience, hate clinchers. And they grit their teeth in frustration when the ref does nothing about it. THEY NEED to do something about it. Maybe they could sneak eggs, paper rocks, rubber balls, anything to throw when the ref is not doing his job.
                    wtf does Floyd have to do with this thread?

Comment

Lmfao!!! You're signed till like 2018 though bro.

joe goossen, let my people go.

Comment

Working...
                      X