Ward would win a 10-2 type decision! Golovkin is no better than Mathysse
      No biased Cotto fan here!

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        No biased Cotto fan here!
        No biased GGG fan here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          A referee can't be selected until GGG agrees to the fight. Since we know he will not, there is no need to speculate on which ref would help GGG win.
          The fight can't even be made until one side or the other makes an offer. I guess my attention may have wavered... Goosen obviously must have offered a deal while I wasn't looking.

Comment

Typical stance of a victim. Blame the referee, blame the location, blame this blame that. Stop crying and just acknowledge that Ward wins fair and square, but you're just too bitter to accept it. All those hype jobs got exposed by Ward and that upsets you, I know, but you gotta learn to deal with it because when your feelings get shows it's just that much easier to clown you.

Comment

LMFAO and then people get upset when Ward replies to crap like his and start to call GGG out

They can fight in Kazakhstan and Ward would still be the favorite going into that fight, Ward is the more seasoned, proven and accomplished fighter that is why MOST even the people who post mostly negative on this forum favor Ward in a fight with GGG as of right now

They will meet in that ring eventually, Ward only 30 years old so even with Setbacks with his Promotion he still in his PRIME

Forget depending on Rules, if you're truly as good as people say you are you do what Anthony Dirrell did vs Sakio Bika who has a very difficult and negative style...YOU FIND A WAY TO WIN, same with Kell Brook vs Porter!
              Last edited by sicko; 08-22-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Seeing as how GGG's people dont want him anywhere near Ward, I think that says it all. They would know more than us fans

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyMind View Post
                  Seeing as how GGG's people dont want him anywhere near Ward, I think that says it all. They would know more than us fans
                  Ward demanded the fight be at 168 and in Oakland, where he doesn't need to do PED testing and he can have crooked old Jack Reiss as the referee and get away with dirty & illegal tactics.

Comment

Comment

The opinion that US fighters have some kind of home advantage in the US is puzzling. Most American fighters have small fanbases. Most fights in the US draw 2-3K fans that are mostly of Hispanic descent. Whenever I read "hometown advantage" I envision an arena of 20K chanting "USA, USA", but the reality is 99% of fights with American fighters take place in a quite arena without the fans giving either fighter, let alone the home fighter, any type of hometown advantage as they are usually sitting on their hands.

Just look at Froch-Ward (2 115-113 scorecards for a clear 118-110 fight) and Brook-Porter (117-111 scorecard in a clear 115-113 fight). All 3 examples involve American judges turning in de****able scorecards against the home fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X