Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez = Modern day Buster Douglas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what i want to know..why is it only Pacquiao fans who always try to slam and down JMM?? ya'll discredit this man all day everyday...YET USE HIS NAME AS A GREAT WIN FOR MANNY?????

Comment

• Oh here come the pictures when you have nothing to say just post a quick picture

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        Even if he does whip LSC, I thought LSC was a bum? SO beating a bum makes his resume better? LOL you're reaching. Rigo is a 1 weight divison champ and is unwilling to move up and probably starting to reach the end of his prime once he reaches his mid thirties. Take away Donaire and he hasn't done **** in professional boxing.
        Find a post where I called LSC a bum.

I'm driving to the store so you'll have some time, it's not there Chico. Just a heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I know that Casamayor was the champion and Juan was moving up in weight. This debate all started when I said Casamayor was on the decline, which he was.

He beat Katsidis, lost to Santa Cruz and Dinamita and Bardock said Casamayor wasn't on the decline, when he actually was.

What are you on about?
          Casamyor was on the decline yes but at the time It was considered a tough and risky fight for Marquez.

You said;

"I can't believe someone mentioned a badly faded Casaymor as a good win for Marquez"

Well it was a good win for Marquez. But like I said you don't actually know the circumstances of the fight like you said. At the time it was considered a good competitive match up but of course you wouldn't know that. Which is why I questioned your claim of knowing the circumstances.

Comment

I know that Casamayor was the champion and Juan was moving up in weight. This debate all started when I said Casamayor was on the decline, which he was.

He beat Katsidis, lost to Santa Cruz and Dinamita and Bardock said Casamayor wasn't on the decline, when he actually was.

What are you on about?
            Don't change your stance now your exact words were that Casamayor was badly faded , not that he was on the decline. There's a huge difference between the two.

A badly faded Casamayor was the one against Guerrero while one on the decline was were he faced Marquez. He was still good enough to beat Katsidis and hold the ring title and was performing pretty well in the early parts of the Marquez fight.

Comment

Find a post where I called LSC a bum.

I'm driving to the store so you'll have some time, it's not there Chico. Just a heads up.
              Like you're important enough to search through your **** posting history, NO thanks. I've seen you say it or say he's weak, ducking. HYPE JOB lol nitpicking B1tch huh? Maybe you didn't use the exact word "bum" but to come out and try and defend that you didn't discredit LSC is a blatant lie.

Comment

• Beer getting slaughtered in this thread lol take a knee bro

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  This is what i want to know..why is it only Pacquiao fans who always try to slam and down JMM?? ya'll discredit this man all day everyday...YET USE HIS NAME AS A GREAT WIN FOR MANNY?????
                  Y'all don't got no way of countering arguments so y'all just post y'all memes.

I'm not calling Marquez a bum, he's a good fighter but not this ATG legend people make him out to be, understand?

Sorry for speaking bad about the man who saved your idol from the fight he never wanted

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    Alright JMM is a bum and is a hype job. He piggy backing off Pac's name if he woulda never KTFO6 JMM would be a nobody right now. Is that what you wanna hear?

no...all im saying is he's not this bon-a-fide ATG that you guys make him out to be

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Casamyor was on the decline yes but at the time It was considered a tough and risky fight for Marquez.

You said;

"I can't believe someone mentioned a badly faded Casaymor as a good win for Marquez"

Well it was a good win for Marquez. But like I said you don't actually know the circumstances of the fight like you said. At the time it was considered a good competitive match up but of course you wouldn't know that. Which is why I questioned your claim of knowing the circumstances.
                      Like Mak said, if we have to dig through Juan's resume to consider Casa a good win then I just don't know...

Juan was solely put on this Earth to be Pacquiaos Kryptonite.

I didn't see the fight live but in the video I watched on YouTube they claimed it was a risky fight considering Juan was moving up and Joel was on a 'win streak' which he really received a gift and was dropped by Katsidis.

And I'm not sure why you're knocking me that I wasn't following boxing in 2009? I try to watch as many old fights as possible and I follow pretty intently today. Stop being a hataaa

Comment

Working...
                      X